Thoughts on Souray!

V

Is it just me, or does he seem to be the worst defenceman that we have right now. It seems he cant do anything right anymore.. He must have had 3-6 turnovers that he was responsible in Game 2. And that was his better game. I think he is just like Mogilny, after a major surgery and a minor tweak, the player isnt the same anymore...

I hope, if souray is injured, that he sits because he is hurting our team badly.

Example.. last game.. score 2-1.. 20 sec to go..Period 2, he brings the puck into the TB zone, and gives it away to Sarich, who dumps it to Lecavalier, and viola.. we are down 3-1, and without any momentum for the 3rd period...

Well, Souray surely had his BIG injury last year.. and he bounced back beyond expectation this year, playing like he was invincible, or superman. Now, since his after all-star break injury, it's like if he has losted his super powers. Looks more scary, shaky. Before, he didn't hesitated to jump in and use his hard and heavy low shot. Now, rarely we see the Habs set him a play so he can use it. I'm sad for him

When he gets both the wheels on the wagon, and finds some horse-power (ooh, double meaning! 10 points!), then they'll jump back in droves.

Otherwise, the Brisebois from last year will have a fellow member in the Scapegoat Club...

Don't bad mouth Souray, he's by far our best defenseman and everyone's all like I love Souray and then when he makes a couple of mistakes in playoff hockey maybe because he's nervous or something and then everyone's like, I hate Souray, he's junk but he isn't because he's better than you so all you that bad mouth him can shut the ###### up!

Originally posted by rocketrichard

Don't bad mouth Souray, he's by far our best defenseman and everyone's all like I love Souray and then when he makes a couple of mistakes in playoff hockey maybe because he's nervous or something and then everyone's like, I hate Souray, he's junk but he isn't because he's better than you so all you that bad mouth him can shut the ###### up!

uh.. buddy, get your face out of your a$$ and watch the games for once. Only then you can see that by far Souray is our worst defenceman (in the playoffs of course). How about last game... on the overtime goal.. what did he do right?