Bolts vs. Canadiens | Game Thread | 04/27/04 | Game 3 | Round 2

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!! ###### YOU RIVET!!

STOP STANDING AROUND AND SCRATCHING YOUR ASS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is unbelievable to me. This is the second time in this year's playoffs that Montreal gave up a goal in last seconds of the game to force overtime.

I bet Claude Julien is reaming the players out RIGHT ######ING NOW!!

This is the second time in the last minute of the game that Rivet has ######ed us over when will Julien learn. I can't stand Rivet jesus he is the biggest pussy out there and he's huge. HOw do you give a guy 4 feet in front of the net and how do you get out worked what like twice against Samsonov in the boston series. Learn how to play defense jesus. I really hope Rivet, Bouillon, Quintal are all gone next year and replaced by Komisarek and 2 other good players.