Game Thread | Bruins vs. Habs | 09/27/07

Spider-Man NL

not playing tonight : Patrice Brisebois, Josh Gorges, Roman Hamrlik, Kyle Chipchura, Garth Murray et Jaroslav Halak.

I'm P.Oed that I'm missing this one. boston should have a respectable roster so it will be a great way to see where we're at.

if I'm lucky I way hear the 3rd on radio.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, pretty stacked roster tonight. If it's on RIS i'll be watching it. It will be nice to see how the second line performs tonight...

This means I gotta get my homework done right now in order to watch, so peacee

see you guys when the game starts.

Any news on the Bruins Lines?

Patrice Bergeron, Glen Murray, Marco Sturm, Phil Kessel, Marc Savard, Peter Schaefer, P.J Axelsson, Glen Metropolit, Brad Stuart, Aaron Ward et Brad Ference should all play .

apparently, no Chara.

Just a quick update about RIS, according to many posters at HFboards they are showing the game but it will be in an "nhl on the fly" format, so I think we will only see chunks of it.

P.S Is Kostitsyn still considered a rookie this year? or did he play in too many games last year?

Edited by habsfan88

Just a quick update about RIS, according to many posters at HFboards they are showing the game but it will be in an "nhl on the fly" format, so I think we will only see chunks of it.

P.S Is Kostitsyn still considered a rookie this year? or did he play in too many games last year?

"Rookie" Staus is 29 NHL games or less....So between the two seasons, no he isn't.

Just published on François Gagnon's blog:

À la lumière de l’entraînement de ce matin – le Canadien a complété son escale de trois jours à St-Jovite – les trios d’attaquants et les duos de défenseurs seront les suivants :

[translation: according to the morning skate lines, here's tonight's lineup]

Attaquants (de gauche à droite)

Christopher Higgins – Saku Koivu – Michael Ryder

Andrei Kostitsyn – Mikhail Grabovski – Alex Kovalev

Guillaume Latendresse – Tomas Plekanec – Bryan Smolinski

Steve Bégin – Maxim Lapierre – Tom Kostopoulos

Défenseurs (de gauche à droite)

Andrei Markov – Mike Komisarek

Francis Bouillon – Mathieu Dandenault

Mark Streit – Ryan O’Byrne

It is believed that Carbonneau wants to play his starting team for the final 2 preseason games. With the exception of Brisebois and Hamrlik who are missing the game from injuries...could this be the Habs starting line-up next wednesday? I like having 3 lines capable of scoring.

it's kinda odd that you guys are asking for RIS and RDS while I'm trying to avoid them as much as possible.

I wish there were an english alternative but RDS has the monopoly...

Canadiens fans should be very happy that one network gets all the games, if you are lucky it is available in your area and costs mere dollars per month.

15 minutes till puck drop.

Nope, I'm pissed!!!!!! and the game against the Sens is blacked out. BLACKED OUT online.. What the F*&^K?

Yeah, black out. That's not cool. Pre-season games were suposed to be free... but not for Montreal's market so it seems. I hate the NHL. Shitty moneymakers.

I can't find a sopcast channel :(

5 on 3 now.

No luck on the power play.

No SOURAY on the power play.

It really hurt to watch him unload that bomb of a goal in Edmonton the other night.

Edited by sbhatt

No SOURAY on the power play.

It really hurt to watch him unload that bomb of a goal in Edmonton the other night.

Ya, but I had a chuckle when he got beat at his own blueline in OT and gave a breakaway and game winning goal to the other team too.

Vintage Sheldon. The guy can score, but he's a defensive liability.