Game Thread | Bruins vs. Habs | 09/27/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those two are just so terrible together and Guy had them on the PK and sure enough Frank holds a Bruin and they pull the goalie and scored on the 6 on 4.

Can't be worse than breeze-by.

Man if breeze-by makes the team rather than O'Byrne, then I will be PISSED!

Brisbois is an absolute disgrace to our organization and our Montreal faithful let him hear the BOOS when he played for our team years ago.

He would make a good pylon-substitute for practise, Hell i'd rather see Cote than breeze-by in the lineup.

Edited by MMPL

If it were up to me the defense would look like this,

Markov Komisarek

Hamrlik Streit

Georges/Bouillon/Brisbois and O'bryne

Dandy has to go and if Frank has to as well that would be fine with me they both suck.

If it were up to me the defense would look like this,

Markov Komisarek

Hamrlik Streit

Georges/Bouillon/Brisbois and O'bryne

Dandy has to go and if Frank has to as well that would be fine with me they both suck.

Last year they were both regualrs on theteam so I think one of them will make it, but I to would like them both gone.

They could hardly get a spot on the coyotes ^_^ .

Why do I get the feeling that the rumour regarding Dandenault might have merit? I was not impressed with him in Halifax. He's been suspect through all the exhibition games. He'd better wake up.

Defencemen are worth their weight in gold but the stock on him is low. Hopefully there's a GM out there that's desperate on the blueline and will take a chance on Dandy. Sort of like; if he comes to a new team maybe he'll discover his Detroit game. Lacroix fell for that with Theodore. I know, wrong position in my example. Best I could think of on the fly. :lol:

McKee has gone down with an injury. The Blues or any other western team would be ideal in a trade. Maybe a western GM might think that west open ice style is just what the doctor ordered for Dandenault. I hope. I'd rather have O'Byrne in his place based on camp too.

So many like to point out Souray as -28, but forget this:

Koivu -21.

Ryder -25

Lats - 20

The team sucked last year and it was not all Sourays fault.

Hammer was plus last year, but so was 70 percent of Calgary and he was not even their leader in plus minus! Different team, different system.

Doesn't anynone blame Carbo for the career low in plus minus that many Habs had last year?

So many like to point out Souray as -28, but forget this:

Koivu -21.

Ryder -25

Lats - 20

The team sucked last year and it was not all Sourays fault.

Hammer was plus last year, but so was 70 percent of Calgary and he was not even their leader in plus minus! Different team, different system.

Doesn't anynone blame Carbo for the career low in plus minus that many Habs had last year?

Well I guess we will see this year what changes with Souray gone and Hamrlik in.

But you have a very valid point.

Edited by JMMR

Holy rebound Thomas... Pleks almost missed his own rebound because it came out so much... That is going to kill the Bruins this year. Reminds me of Theo before the trade when every shot on him rebounded to the high slot. :)

Well I guess we will see this year what changes with Souray gone and Hamrlik in.

But you have a very valid point.

My prediction.. Hammer will end up in the low plus (he is clearly a more defensive defenceman) and Souray will end up in the low minuses. If Edmonton ends up with a powerplay like the Habs had last year (due to Souray), then they got the better deal. Time shall tell.

I just hope all the habs improve this year 5 on 5. They can't possible get worse can they? :wacko:

My prediction.. Hammer will end up in the low plus (he is clearly a more defensive defenceman) and Souray will end up in the low minuses. If Edmonton ends up with a powerplay like the Habs had last year (due to Souray), then they got the better deal. Time shall tell.

I just hope all the habs improve this year 5 on 5. They can't possible get worse can they? :wacko:

I think Hamrlik will be a +15-19

Souray will be a -15-25

5 on 3 powerplay for the Bruins.