NHL 2K8 VS EA NHL 08

Easy Ryder

I bought 2K8 last week and played the first ten game in franchise.

My first move to update the roster wa to acquire Brisebois from the free agents.

My owner was not happy at all with my move. Quote this is not what i expected

you should have look take a long look at our team needs before acquire this player !!

My second move was to edit AK46 in order for him to have his real slapshot strenght.

I tried everything to get Higgins score and in ten games no results,yet.

Kotsopoulos is absolutely wothless on the ice in fact i scratch him off after 3 games.

Garth Murray is considered an enforcer, i use him and cause heavy damage with thunder hits.

I scored 4 goals with Latendesse with tip shots, thing we couln't do much before, now the D is much more

offensive.

Hammer is always at the right time at the right place but never go beyond opponent blue line, too slow

to come back.

Stickhandling is the key, AK46 and Kovalev are the weapons.

Somebody using EA ?? Reports o habs line up.

I played EA on XBOX 360 vs 3 different friends, always played the Ducks (cause that's what you get at the start and I wanted to play right away, not switch teams forever)

The game is THE game.

I think it makes it worth buying a console on its own.

I played EA on XBOX 360 vs 3 different friends, always played the Ducks (cause that's what you get at the start and I wanted to play right away, not switch teams forever)

The game is THE game.

I think it makes it worth buying a console on its own.

I wouldn't say it's that good, but it's still an improvement on last year, which was a good game. I still have pretty glitchy goals, but at least the stats seem to be right this year. I am definitely coming to like the feel of the game. I'd be thrilled with the game if I hadn't scored three times on myself by trying to pass up the left side of the ice from behind the net, only to have my player pass it across the to the right side of the ice, banking into my net off the goalie in the process.

I've been playing NHL 08 on Xbox since I got it, and honestly, I'm finding it hard as hell, lol. I'm really not used to the controls yet and I've been getting owned by the Superstar AI and players online. :P

I want those achievements mahn.

Having now played 2k8, not sure I can compare - but the NHL 08 is pretty fresh.

I've been playing NHL 08 on Xbox since I got it, and honestly, I'm finding it hard as hell, lol. I'm really not used to the controls yet and I've been getting owned by the Superstar AI and players online. :P

I want those achievements mahn.

Having now played 2k8, not sure I can compare - but the NHL 08 is pretty fresh.

Why in gods name are you starting on Superstar?

Even the Elite NHL players (and I mean gamers, not Crosby =P) didn't start on Superstar.

General consensus is that 2k8 is the worst in the series while 08 is one of, if not the best. An NHL game like 08 hasn't been this critically acclaimed in a loooooong time. I have to say, I'm finding it hard to argue. NHL 94 has competition, 08 is near perfection.

okay so NHL 08 is the one to get.

For sure. I found it incredibly difficult for the first 10-15 games (mostly getting scored on like mad), but I stuck with it and simplified things and I'm unbeaten in regulation in 20 games now. The important thing is forgetting all the moves you used in prior incarnations of the game, and try realistic plays. I think it's fantastic. Realistic all around, and fun as hell.