Junior Hockey Thread

Pierre the Great

Mine is the Nanaimo Clippers. Defending Champions of the BCHL. We will destroy you. As usual we are first in our division. We've got a rough stretch ahead because 7 of our players were suspended for fighting against Cowichan. Nanaimo and Cowichan hate each other. Turns into the movie Slapshot when they get together.

Mine is the Nanaimo Clippers. Defending Champions of the BCHL. We will destroy you. As usual we are first in our division. We've got a rough stretch ahead because 7 of our players were suspended for fighting against Cowichan. Nanaimo and Cowichan hate each other. Turns into the movie Slapshot when they get together.

You started this thread to talk about the Nanaimo Clippers on a Habs board?

:lol:

Calgary Hitmen, top ranked team in the country.

Nuff said. I'm sure we'll fall a bit since we just took our first loss last night to the Pats but we're still the best team in the WHL and probably still top 5 in Canada. TJ Galiardi also leads the Hitmen (and all WHL rookies) in scoring, drafted by the Avs in the 2nd round of the 07 draft.

The AJHL (ala BCHL) is far too insignificant for me to even talk about it with anyone here. Plus the Royals and Canucks both suck this year.