Who wants to come to Carolina

JMMR

What an end to that game, I bet you enjoyed it JMMR! And I never knew you had such connections to the nhl...I do okay myself..Sam Gagner is a year older than me and went to my high school, and I used to see him at alot of parties and talk to him etc. he's a good guy....he thought he was going to the kings but ended up with the oilers and I think he's perfectly fine with that. Steve Downie is one of my good buddies cousins and I spent a weekend with him at my buddy's cottage...and Akim Aliu i've chilled with for a weekend at a cottage once.

Anyways, I hope you had a good trip...I'd love to hear more about it so when you get a chance update us all here!

What an end to that game, I bet you enjoyed it JMMR! And I never knew you had such connections to the nhl...I do okay myself..Sam Gagner is a year older than me and went to my high school, and I used to see him at alot of parties and talk to him etc. he's a good guy....he thought he was going to the kings but ended up with the oilers and I think he's perfectly fine with that. Steve Downie is one of my good buddies cousins and I spent a weekend with him at my buddy's cottage...and Akim Aliu i've chilled with for a weekend at a cottage once.

Anyways, I hope you had a good trip...I'd love to hear more about it so when you get a chance update us all here!

Awesome! Gagner will have a great career.

No super funny stories.

I did tell Gilette on behalf of Canadiens fans he is an excellent owner and has done everyting he can to make this team better. (he had 2 friends with him) His response was "can you say that agin these guys never believe me in fact thier ass holes"

After that Kovalev walked by him and they had a laugh same with Kostitsyn.

I have to say I was most impressed with Gillett, he was very friendly and willing to talk to us. He was really down to earth and we talked to him a bit about Liverpool FC and where he was sitting for the game.

Gainey seemed happy to have his picture taken with us, but for some reason i'm not smiling in the picture and he is haha. We caught him at lunch and he ordered the seafood chowder. The cashier wanted him to have a salad or fries or something more but he just wanted the soup.

It was fun meeting some of the players. Price is so big and seemed really shy, but it was amazing to shake his hand and introduce myself to him. Knowing how much potential he has and what he could mean to the team and the NHL for the matter in a few years made it intimidating.

It was neat to see all the Habs media people as well and I even got a picture with Yvon which was cool. The Canes had a really great following and their fans were pretty hardcore. Before the game virtually everyone was tailgating outside and everyone was really friendly. People offered us beers and BBQ'd Sausages and really seemed interested in hockey and the Hurricanes season ahead.

I have an old friend that works for the Hurricanes now and after the game he took us out for some beers with some of the Canes media/public relations people and they were all super nice.

All in all it was a truly amazing experience.

Edited by Habsfan24