Game Thread | Montreal vs. Carolina | 10/03/07

Spider-Man NL

Well that is how you see it. Clearly the Canadiens do not.

It makes sense to dress 7 defense when one is fresh off injury and double shift a deserving forward.

I wish Chipchura was playing tonight as well though I hate Dandy.

yeah I know and they're the ones running things, and obviously they know better than I do, I was really really hoping Chipper would play so I'm getting anxious... ah well, one game does not a season make. I can't wait for the youth movement to really take off though.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I know and they're the ones running things, and obviously they know better than I do, I was really really hoping Chipper would play so I'm getting anxious... ah well, one game does not a season make. I can't wait for the youth movement to really take off though.

It already is man it already is.

If you have the nhl center ice package, games are only blocked out in the home teams market. So if the game is being televised on any station you will get it if your not in the home team blackout area. Or atleast i think that's how it goes. I get all the habs games, sometimes even the french local broadcasts only. I do live in Colorado so therefore i am always outside the home team market.

If you have the nhl center ice package, games are only blocked out in the home teams market. So if the game is being televised on any station you will get it if your not in the home team blackout area. Or atleast i think that's how it goes. I get all the habs games, sometimes even the french local broadcasts only. I do live in Colorado so therefore i am always outside the home team market.

Well if I was home tonight I would watch on RDS, but since I'm at work all I have access to is the Online center ice program http://canadiens.nhl.tv/team/console?product=SEASON , or CJAD I suppose. But the Habs game is saying it is Blacked out.

2 1/2 hours until my life is consumed again...

GO HABS GO!!!

My official prediction is that Streit gets our first goal.

The center ice package says it's blacked out? Do you mean the TV center ice package or the internet?

I normally get the RDS feed if it's not televised elsewhere. You making me nervous about missing the game. I would hate to watch the leafs and Sens instead.

The center ice package says it's blacked out? Do you mean the TV center ice package or the internet?

I normally get the RDS feed if it's not televised elsewhere. You making me nervous about missing the game. I would hate to watch the leafs and Sens instead.

I'm talking about the Internet feed, I have RDS at home through Bell Expressvu. Just want to be able to watch here at work. But I wonder if the Internet Center Ice is different from the TV version?

Edited by brboo

Well I'm off to work, I'll be back halfway through the 2nd... so GOOOO HABBBS GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

My Official prediction, Habs 5 - CandyCANES 3.

Plex, Hamrlik, Koivu, Kostitsyn and Higgins.

Cole, Brind'Amour and Whitney.

:hlogo:

Oh and I can point out a few more top 100 players that we have... stupid media.

There is an article in the Gazette saying that Carolina officials are trying to get tonights game picked up by Center Ice, because the game isn't being covered by any stations down there.

Just wondering if anyone has heard if they were successfull?

NHL Center Ice Online is still showing the game as being blacked out, I wonder if this will change? Wasn't the last pre season game against the Sens supposed to be blacked out on center ice as well? I thought I remembered seeing blacked out next to that game a few days before it was played, but they ended up showing it.

Shouldn't Center Ice pick up the RDS feed then?

Shouldn't Center Ice pick up the RDS feed then?

Well that is what I am hoping, Its just for the Internet Center Ice, it is saying the game is blacked out, which is silly, since it is not being picked up by any network, other than RDS. But every Habs game is televised on RDS so the blackout doesn't make sense to me. :wacko:

Well that is what I am hoping, Its just for the Internet Center Ice, it is saying the game is blacked out, which is silly, since it is not being picked up by any network, other than RDS. But every Habs game is televised on RDS so the blackout doesn't make sense to me. :wacko:

I live ouitside of toronto(Very Close though) and when I got Centre Ice for Habs games 2 years ago, Blacked out. P%&%^&*D me off that I had to wait 6 months to cancel as that was the deal for the center ice. Then I had to sign on for Telefranco II to get RDS for the games. Man I hate the LEAFS and their local extortion at protecting their overrated market. Can someone buy the Leafs and move them to Cuba please!

Go :hlogo: Go.

THE PAYBACK CONTINIUES TONIGHT JUSTIN WILLIAMS.

Would like to see nothing better than JWilliams end up like Dean Mcammond of the Sens the othere nite. Sound bad, but one would definitely drink a cold one seeing him carted off the ice tonite. Go Habs go.

Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: My thumb is down to the Montreal Canadiens and more specifically what has happened to the once glorious Montreal Canadiens. Will they make the playoffs - possibly, but if they do it's going to be another year of those eighth place dances of death that have become so popular in Montreal in recent years. What's the problem, well in a word - talent. Look at the roster that Montreal will ice against Carolina on Wednesday and is there one player in the top 100 of the National Hockey League, probably one - defenceman Andrei Markov. The Canadiens are just not good enough and when Montreal is not good enough the NHL is a poorer place.

I hope we pove that guy wrong tonight (and during the whole season). I really hope for Kovy to come back in the league's top players. At 34 years old, it is his last chance.

We win tonight and Kostitsyn scores the first goal. PP goal.

I thought that RDS.ca was going to stream games live on the internet.

I think that whole thing was just that they have the exclusive rights to webcast the games should they chose to do so. But I don't know for sure.

I am so PUMPED for tonight's game...almost feels like Christmas Eve back when I was a kid. I have big hopes for the Kovy Grabs #### line (best line name EVER!), and want to see Huet back in All-Star form. GO HABS GO!!!

CANT WAIT!!

SHE WILL BE A GOOD GAME TONIGHT!

BTW what in hell is BG thinking.

Our previous lines (smokes on 2, chips on 4) were GREAT!

Who would want Dandy? If he can't make our team, others won't want him, he has no trade value.

Maybe we will get a 8th round pick for Dandy, but I would rather have an opening night win with CHIPS.

:ghg:

CANT WAIT!!

SHE WILL BE A GOOD GAME TONIGHT!

BTW what in hell is BG thinking.

Our previous lines (smokes on 2, chips on 4) were GREAT!

Who would want Dandy? If he can't make our team, others won't want him, he has no trade value.

Maybe we will get a 8th round pick for Dandy, but I would rather have an opening night win with CHIPS.

:ghg:

Gotta agree. If Chips outplayed Dandy or Kosto during camp, why reward either with what is essentially Chips' spot? If you don't think he's ready for the bigs, why keep him?

Same applies to Gorges, who by all accounts had one of the better camps.

Go Habs!

Gotta agree. If Chips outplayed Dandy or Kosto during camp, why reward either with what is essentially Chips' spot? If you don't think he's ready for the bigs, why keep him?

Same applies to Gorges, who by all accounts had one of the better camps.

Go Habs!

Relax guys ....watching the first game is not so bad. These guys will be in next game. Just enjoy the start of the season and let's get a WIN!!!!!!

Relax guys ....watching the first game is not so bad. These guys will be in next game. Just enjoy the start of the season and let's get a WIN!!!!!!

Relax? Hockey season starts in ONE MINUTE! Stress levels steadily rising... :hockey:

GO :hlogo: !