Official MLB Playoff Thread

jetsniper

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the only information I'll be getting for Game 3 will be through my cell phone since I told my friends I'd go to some Halloween party with them.

I think the Rockies are taking Game 3 anyway, I'm sticking to Sox in 6.

Daisuke and the Sox take game 3 at Coors.

Will Lester be able to put an exclamation mark on his post-cancer comeback and give the Sox a sweep or will the Rox live to face Beckett in game 5?

Lester's base on ball numbers scare me a bit, but I have decided to believe in him tonight.

Managed to watch the 4th and 5th innings last night. Great to see Daisuke get a 2 run single, haha.

Screw Sox in 6, we're taking it home tonight! I have a ton of confidence in Lester.

Even if the Rockies beat Lester tonight, which is 50/50 at best, there's no way they'd get through Beckett and Schilling to even tie the series. This series will go 5 at the longest.

I guess the pundits were right.

The better team is winning right now.

Good series.

The better team won. :clap:

With any competent management by the owners, the Rockies will be back in the playoffs very soon... but the competent management is the first hurdle. (No "hurdle" pun intended.)

Go Rox.

bosox are killing baseball. the ratings must be horrible.

Actually, being that Colorado is the smaller market, that's the team that would have fewer fans watching.

Baseball fans will watch the World Series. Team fans will watch their team. Take Boston or NY out of the equation and your ratings will suffer, greatly.

Your move, PTG. ^_^

Jane, you ignorant slut.

How does that support your statement that the bosox are killing baseball?

Jane? Jane who? :lol:

because nobody likes nyy/bos anymore

we're all tired of boston sports now especially with the celtics being good. Thank you jesus the bruins still suck.

its boston/new york all the time for the past 7 years or so. People are getting tired.

the new york/new york series was the culmination of this phenomenon.

Plus baseball is literally dying with Balco and constant drug suspicion. Its not wholesome as the image they carried on for decades suggests.

Leave it to PTG to rain on a parade.

By the way, Cleveland has been in the ALCS more then Boston in the last 10 years. I can also see how a Detroit sweep of Oakland is far more exciting then Boston coming back from a 3-1 defecit to take the series in 7. Or Chicago beating Anaheim in 5.

Yeah, great drama there. Who needs the Yankees and Red Sox going to 7 games when we can watch Anaheim beat Minnesota in 5!

Jane? Jane who? :lol:

because nobody likes nyy/bos anymore

we're all tired of boston sports now especially with the celtics being good. Thank you jesus the bruins still suck.

its boston/new york all the time for the past 7 years or so. People are getting tired.

the new york/new york series was the culmination of this phenomenon.

Plus baseball is literally dying with Balco and constant drug suspicion. Its not wholesome as the image they carried on for decades suggests.

that's why attendance keeps going up.

Ratings for the World Series have been as good or better than last year. End of game ratings a have been a bit lower considering the late end times and the routs.

PTG, your baseless contrarian grousing because less and less interesting each time.

BTW

WORLD SERIES CHAMPS

The best team in Baseball ALL YEAR won a deserved championship and I must say Very Nicely Done BoSox!

It is refreshing to see Boston Fans on this board that can enjoy their team and not go overboard with the garbage I see at Bluejay games from some arrogant BoSox fans. Boston is a good franchise and looks like will challenge in the East for many many years.