Havlat is gone for at least a month

JoeLassister

According to RDS.ca http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/238220.html

Yes, we all knew it would happen, Havlat is injured again and again. Same shoulder for the 3rd time. If he needs a surgery (his 3rd in 4 years on the same shoulder) he will be gone for the season. I hope you guys didn't made the mistake of picking him in your fantasy pool...

According to RDS.ca http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/238220.html

Yes, we all knew it would happen, Havlat is injured again and again. Same shoulder for the 3rd time. If he needs a surgery (his 3rd in 4 years on the same shoulder) he will be gone for the season. I hope you guys didn't made the mistake of picking him in your fantasy pool...

Man, I feel bad for that guy ... great player, but often injured. Hope he makes it back soon, so that Chicago can have a good season.

I avoided him like the plague and I am glad I did. When healthy he is one of the craftiest forwards in the world. It doesn't seem to take much for him to get injured. Any bets on Peca too?

Edited by Mr. Nasty

Man, I feel bad for that guy ... great player, but often injured. Hope he makes it back soon, so that Chicago can have a good season.

Chicago is going to have a good season regardless if Havlat is in the lineup. :P

Chicago has several top notch prospects coming out of the woodwork other than Toews and Kane. Havlat would just be icing on the cake. It's too bad Havlat is so injury prone, he has wicked skills and is neat to watch him literally skate circles around opposition teams. Like Hossa though Havlat always seems to disappear in the playoffs. Chicago could actually get lucky though if Havlat misses a lot of the season because then maybe he'll still have the required gas left in the tank to produce in the playoffs.

Edited by Sir_Boagalott