Ultimate Sports Fantasy

Soccerox

OK everyone, sit back and dream about you playing professional sports and think about your ultimate fantasy.

I would be skating up the middle, outskating Paul Coffey, going in on a breakaway and beating Billy Smith in the top corner. Of course Sidney Crosby would have fed me the pass(after being picked up in a blockbuster trade recently) and my teammates would be swarming all over me. Thats because I am wearing a red white and blue jersey and I just scored the OT winner in game seven of the playoffs and just won the 25th Stanley Cup for my beloved Habs.

And then the MVP is presented to me by Ken Dryden(the Habs greatest goalie of all time) And then I am at home later on celebrating the vistory with my wife.....Halle Berry.

OK everyone, sit back and dream about you playing professional sports and think about your ultimate fantasy.

I would be skating up the middle, outskating Paul Coffey, going in on a breakaway and beating Billy Smith in the top corner. Of course Sidney Crosby would have fed me the pass(after being picked up in a blockbuster trade recently) and my teammates would be swarming all over me. Thats because I am wearing a red white and blue jersey and I just scored the OT winner in game seven of the playoffs and just won the 25th Stanley Cup for my beloved Habs.

And then the MVP is presented to me by Ken Dryden(the Habs greatest goalie of all time) And then I am at home later on celebrating the vistory with my wife.....Halle Berry.

That sounds perfect for me too.

I'll change it a bit though.

I out skate Sittler (most overrated leaf), score top shelf on Pogge (overrated prospect) and the OT winner was in a 4th game sweep keeping the Leafs looking for thier first cup in over 100 years. MVP handed to me from Rocket Richard (whom I was lucky enough to meet 5 times in my life). Halle berry is my first choice as my wife too, but since you have her... Jessica Biel-Godbout and I will celebrate privately...and often :)

Bartender!!!...... I'll have what he is having.... and by god, make it a double!

Edited by Habitforming

But Sittler scored 11 points one night....against the hated bruins. And sittler is a forward....not much skill required there.

Excuse me, but that was not my final answer. I meant to say Jessica Biel as well. sorry HF, you are gonna have to battle me for her.

So howe did you meet the rocket....come on tell me about it.

I would love to meat Halle or Jessica one day. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
But Sittler scored 11 points one night....against the hated bruins. And sittler is a forward....not much skill required there.

Excuse me, but that was not my final answer. I meant to say Jessica Biel as well. sorry HF, you are gonna have to battle me for her.

So howe did you meet the rocket....come on tell me about it.

I would love to meat Halle or Jessica one day. :rolleyes:

The first time I was 10 years old and my grandfather introduced me to him somewhere in old Quebec city, I don't remember where but it was right beside a huge church. I was in awe and scared shitless at the same time. man he looked mean, but he was very nice, and one of few words.

The next few times were at the "after game" sessions for the Oldtimers game that tours around. More of a picture and autograph type thing, nothing major, but Henri was with him as well (they were refs).

The next time was at an autograph session at the local Mall.

This time I had a friend who was working security for the event and I got to help out organizing the stuff for maurice to sign. Again not a big deal but when he took breaks (which at this point he started to shake after about an hour, so he would break every 30-40 mins) we would all sit there have a cold drink and talk life/hockey.

The last time was again in passing more or less, and I just shook his hand and thanked him for all he had done for hockey. I asked him if he remembered me from the autograph session years earlier, he said he did, but you could tell he had no clue who I was. lol

It's not like we were old friends or anything.

If you ever get to meet Jessica or Halle I expect details....screw that, I expect to be called and told where they are! :lol: