(22)Bégin - (28)Chipchura - (25)Dandenault

d.jpg

(79)Markov - (8)Komisarek
(71)Brisebois - (44)Hamrlik
(51)Bouillon - (32)Striet

G.jpg
(39)Huet

Meetings This Year:

Oct. 3rd, 2007:HabsBlue50.png3 CanesRed50.png2 (OT)

HabsCanesfight.jpg

KoivuGoalCanes.jpg

This game can be seen live at 7:00pm eastern on:
rds%20logo.gif& fsso.gif

Cjad.jpg
Listen to the game live at 7:00 pm on CJAD 800 AM

OR

ckac.jpg
Listen to the game live (In French) at 7:00 pm on CKAC 730 AM
Edited by Spider-Man NL

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gazette | Brisebois in, Gorges out against Hurricanes [Habs Inside/Out]

Brisebois in, Gorges out against Hurricanes

The Gazette's Pat Hickey reports that there will be one lineup change for Saturday night's game against the Carolina Hurricanes. Defenceman Patrice Brisebois will be back on the blue like, while Josh Gorges will sit out.

The other lineup change was already announced, with Cristobal Huet getting the start in the home opener.

Personally, i would like to Gorges get more of a shot than just one game. Like i have said before, rotate Boullion out of the lineup. See what Gorges can do for an extended period of time. We know that the Cube is not much more than a 6th or 7th d-man. Plus Gorges has youth.

Go Habs!

Canes moved up one fraction on the hate meter for their embarrassing the Laffs. But still hate them.

I think Gorges will be rotated back in at some point. Actually, I think the idea of consistently rotating lower-pairing d-men is great (as well as forwards). If Gorges blows for three games in a row, he might be sent down and O'Byrne (or whoever is looking good in Hamilton) called up.

I imagine Breezer is back because he did alright in the first game, and because it is the home-opener... I don't think it's an affront to Gorges.

Let's hope we can stay out of the box and that we can manage some more 5on5 goals this time around. Ward has been playing exceptionally well.

GO HABS GO!!!

really pumped for the home opener always a special night at le centre, if we can stay out of the box we can run with the canes

OLE OLE OLE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

have a good time.

I wonder how the corwd will react to Brisebois I hope he gets a big pop.

I'll be one of those who will NOT boo him. I hate when people booo Lindros or Jagr, specially Crosby, so imagine with Habs players...

Go Habs!

Canes moved up one fraction on the hate meter for their embarrassing the Laffs. But still hate them.

I think Gorges will be rotated back in at some point. Actually, I think the idea of consistently rotating lower-pairing d-men is great (as well as forwards). If Gorges blows for three games in a row, he might be sent down and O'Byrne (or whoever is looking good in Hamilton) called up.

true. I think Brind'Amour, Williams, Cole and Cam Ward are all in my top 10 most hated players.

Hopefully we'll get more than just 1 PP opportunity this time..........(I can see why teams last year were complaining that the 'Pens were being given carte blanche by betman & the refs.)

Habs 5 (Higgins 2, Begin, ####, Smokes)

Canes 2

GHG!!

Ill be negative since everyone else predicts a win. Canes have crushed the leafs in their home arena AND they beat the sens also on the road. I think that for a change we wont get a point in this game.

HABS : 2 (Ryder, Hamrlik)

Canes: 4 (Williams 2, Staal, Brind'Amour)

have a good time.

I wonder how the corwd will react to Brisebois I hope he gets a big pop.

some morons will boo but he will get more cheers, though.

I'll be one of those who will NOT boo him. I hate when people booo Lindros or Jagr, specially Crosby, so imagine with Habs players...

true. I think Brind'Amour, Williams, Cole and Cam Ward are all in my top 10 most hated players.

we boo lindros because he subbed the whole province of quebec.

Ill be negative since everyone else predicts a win. Canes have crushed the leafs in their home arena AND they beat the sens also on the road. I think that for a change we wont get a point in this game.

HABS : 2 (Ryder, Hamrlik)

Canes: 4 (Williams 2, Staal, Brind'Amour)

That all just means they'll go in thinking the Habs will offer little challenge. Montreal will capitalize.

Oh Dalhabs, you're just like ants at a picnic!

The key is to stop Staal. Home ice advantage can let us put Chipchura

puzzle him.

I wish Huet a great game, there is not even a doubt that he is the number one goalie.

But if he gives one or two goals in the first period. The Price Media-Fan Bandwagon will come back. Let the kid breath for sakes he did well, very well ok but let Huet do his job.

Brind'Amour was a Habs fan growing up and his favourite player was Guy Lafleur so I will take it easy on him ^_^

Anyways GO HABS GO, wish I was there tonight.

Canes 4 (Cole, Cole, Cole, Cole)

Habs 5 (Kovalev, Kovalev, Kovalev, Kovalev, Kovalev)

[Plekanec and Kostitsyn: 5 assists each)

:clap: :hlogo: :hockey: