Adrian Peterson

Quebecois

361 total yards, 3 touchdowns, kick return to setup the game winning FG.

He has now single handedly outrushed the opposition entire running game in the first 5 contests this season.

This guy is already one of the best backs in the NFL (in fact the Fox announcer called him the best RB in the league right now.)

Vikes almost blew it, but AD (all-day) wouldn't let them :clap:

lol, never ceases to amaze how stubborn you can be.

The guy is a rookie! 224 rushing yards, 3 TDs of over 30 yards in length (2 over 65) and the kick return that setup the winning FG is not impressive impressive?

By the way he also was second on the team in carries to Chester Taylor.

Peterson now has 607 yards in his first 5 NFL games, only once failing to reach 100 (week 3 versus Detroit where he had 66, but another 52 on the ground).

Also led the NFC in Total Yards going into the Bears game...

I just checked one of my teams with Peterson, my other back was LT.

I feel bad for the other guy.

Lol no kidding eh. As a Vikes fan i obviously wanted Peterson in FF, but he was always taken before i had the chance. I was also worried about him splitting carries with Taylor (as he has done when Taylor has been healthy), little did i know it wouldn't even matter if he had to split...

Now if only we could pass the ball/defend against the pass we'd be a decent team.

Lol no kidding eh. As a Vikes fan i obviously wanted Peterson in FF, but he was always taken before i had the chance. I was also worried about him splitting carries with Taylor (as he has done when Taylor has been healthy), little did i know it wouldn't even matter if he had to split...

Now if only we could pass the ball/defend against the pass we'd be a decent team.

I seem to remember you getting mad at me when I grabbed him. :lol:

Atleast the Vikes are half-decent. I had to suffer through another Jets game today, this is getting brutal.

Tom Brady is the real hero! I faced off against a team with LT and I pulled out the victory by .02 points thanks in large part to Tom Brady. My move of the week was to replace Nick Barnett with Landon Johnson, gaining me an extra 2.5 points.

Tom Brady is the real hero! I faced off against a team with LT and I pulled out the victory by .02 points thanks in large part to Tom Brady. My move of the week was to replace Nick Barnett with Landon Johnson, gaining me an extra 2.5 points.

how can tom brady be a hero? Rich republican kid, dumped his pregnant gf for a super model. what class. lol

I hate Tom Brady. moreso then Gary Bettman.

how can tom brady be a hero? Rich republican kid, dumped his pregnant gf for a super model. what class. lol

I hate Tom Brady. moreso then Gary Bettman.

new low.

Sadly for me Plaxico Burress left me a little short in my other league. He's been insane this year though, what a steal!

I could use a hero or two for the HW league, even Peyton is becoming useless. This is my saddest year for Fantasy Football in a long time, I'm usually competeing in every league I'm in right until the bitter end.

This sucks.