Adrian Peterson

Quebecois

Jesse Palmer on TSN is saying Peterson is the best rookie running back to be drafted since Gale Sayers. He is putting Peterson ahead of Dickerson. Sounds pretty crazy to me but what do you think?

Thats like the third comparison I've heard to Gale Sayers from football analysts since Sunday.

Some of his cuts against the Bears were reminding me of Barry Sanders.

Thats like the third comparison I've heard to Gale Sayers from football analysts since Sunday.

Some of his cuts against the Bears were reminding me of Barry Sanders.

But do you think Peterson will have a better rookie campaign then Eric Dickerson (1,808 rushing yards, 4.6 YPC, 18 TD + 51 rec, 704 rec yards, 7.9 YPR, 2 TD)

So far through 5 games Peterson has 607 rushing yards, 6.3 YPC, 4 TD + 10 rec, 175 rec yards, 17.5 YPR, 2 TD. So I guess the only real question is will Peterson continue to play at this level.

Im not gonna make any predictions on where Peterson ends up, but he is on pass for just under 2000 yards and i think around 400-500 yards receiving? This has been with splitting carries on a few occasions and Childress abandoning the run game on a few other occasions.

So basically if Childress stops being an idiot and realizes AD is his only chance to win, he will have a good chance of topping at least 1500 yards. I think 1800 is a bit of a stretch but you never know.

This is called "The Run" by Adrian Peterson! He breaks like 5 tackles.

Just so people know, this video is of the Adrian Peterson who plays for the Bears.

Im not gonna make any predictions on where Peterson ends up, but he is on pass for just under 2000 yards and i think around 400-500 yards receiving? This has been with splitting carries on a few occasions and Childress abandoning the run game on a few other occasions.

So basically if Childress stops being an idiot and realizes AD is his only chance to win, he will have a good chance of topping at least 1500 yards. I think 1800 is a bit of a stretch but you never know.

How is Childress an idiot? Peterson is getting 20 carries a game, a couple catches a game, and is now returning kickoffs. You gotta give the guy some time to catch his breath, so it's great that they have a talented guy in Chester Taylor who can come in and take some carries. I don't care that Chester is still listed as 1st string and Peterson as the backup, that's meaningless. It's Peterson who is getting the ball put in his hands.

Okay now how about the green bay game. Peterson rushes for over 100 yards in the first half, then proceeds to get 2 whole carries in the second half.

Even against the Bears, we got the ball back shortly after another Peterson TD and he starts throwing the ball with a mistake prone QB.

The long TD pass to Williamson on the weekend was basically one of the first attempts by BC to stretch the field all season. Against the Chiefs with the game on the line all we did was 3 or 4 little dink passes that went nowhere and lost.

If it wasn't for Chester's injury then Peterson would have way less carries that he does now. So im saying if taylor is healthy now, AP won't be getting enough carries for my liking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...