Game Thread | Montreal vs. Ottawa | 10/18/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is exactly why it's unfair to blame for letting in a so-so goal. After all, he just made a few nice saves.

BTH, nobody is talking trash about the guy, it was a weak 5 hole goal. You are the only one making an issue out of it as the game is long from over. I blame the Breeze for wrapping his arms around the Ottawa player for getting the penalty in the first place. Hardly Price's fault....

BTH, nobody is talking trash about the guy, it was a weak 5 hole goal. You are the only one making an issue out of it as the game is long from over. I blame the Breeze for wrapping his arms around the Ottawa player for getting the penalty in the first place. Hardly Price's fault....

i like price, but thats all his fault..that shot was weak

I'm not making an issue, I'm saying the exact same thing you are.

Group hug time. :)

LOL, that was an even stinkier goal.... touche Gerber...

hehehe I normally agree with BTH 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time so no harm in disagreeing once in a while.

Why does Montreals goal get reviewed?

florida(with backup goalie) 2 Toronto 0
Cool.

Tough goal on Price. It was weak but he's allowed to have one of those. Besides, Gerber was lackadaisical on Lats' goal. He didn't stack the pads or have his stick down. That was Gerber having a "smoke break" goal too. So, it's 50/50.

I think we have 1:27 left on the 5-3.

It's looking promising. :)

Why did they not call the over the glass penalty?

Plausible deniability, it didn't happen and you did not see it. The review guys were not working on that play and the Refs were cleaning their wistles.

Please note, you did not see that infraction as it did not happen and you are not supposed to know the rules.. :wacko:

oops, hit the post key too fast. It looked like it might have gone off a Montreal player.

Edited by InsaneAVSfan