1. Terrell Owens (who else?)

Anyone else on your list ???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7. Bonzi Wells

6. Michael Iaconelli (most funny)

Wow, don't understand these ones at all. Bonzi Wells is practically a nobody in the NBA and nobody I know has ever even heard of this Iaconelli guy.

And it's awful that TO is more hated than Bonds. TO is a jerk, but Bonds is much more hateable. TO is at least entertaining and hasn't degraded his entire sport.

I thought it was nice to read.

Basically the top 10 is :

10. Lleyton Hewitt

9. A. J. Pierzynski

8. Phil Mickelson (most surprising)

7. Bonzi Wells

6. Michael Iaconelli (most funny)

5. Kobe Bryant

4. Curt Schilling

3. Kurt Busch

2. Barry Bonds

1. Terrell Owens (who else?)

Anyone else on your list ???

remove phil and put in Tigger Wuss......the guy thinks he can get a hole in one every shot, he spits too much and swears a lot. It was also funny last year when he said that some golfers should not be playing in a tourney if they aint ready....Wuss misses the cut at that tourney......what a loozer.

you have to put in paddy wahh as well. most over rated MF in sports. attacks his sister, whines to his prez after letting in 16 goals one nite and nice windmill save against detroit (ahh pat, the puck is on the ice...and now it is in the net you moron)

add any leaf player esp mutha tucka and ty Dummy.

add any football receiver who does a moronic spastic dance after a touchdown

Wow, don't understand these ones at all. Bonzi Wells is practically a nobody in the NBA and nobody I know has ever even heard of this Iaconelli guy.

And it's awful that TO is more hated than Bonds. TO is a jerk, but Bonds is much more hateable. TO is at least entertaining and hasn't degraded his entire sport.

you have to read the story about Iaconelli... i cannot beleive it, so funny.

No Gary Bettman and Chris Pronger? Oh wait Americans don't care about hockey.

My top 10

1: Tom Brady

2: Gary Bettman

3: Chris Pronger

4: BCS

5: Tony George

6: Duke

7: New York Yankees

8: Don Cherry

9: God Bless America song

10: the state of texas

the yanks don't care about hockey because it is shite right now. too much whining and cheap shots. when the league can clean up its act maybe more americans will watch the game.

baseball is the best sport anyways....most top athletes play this game.

the yanks don't care about hockey because it is shite right now. too much whining and cheap shots. when the league can clean up its act maybe more americans will watch the game.

baseball is the best sport anyways....most top athletes play this game.

yeah there are no cheap shots in baseball

(100mph) pitches at a players skull once in a while!

yeah there are no cheap shots in baseball

(100mph) pitches at a players skull once in a while!

aw come on. thats just a brush pitch. just to get the jerk away from the plate. they mean no harm.

a batter has time to move from a bean ball.

a hockey dude has no time to duck from a stick or elbow thrown at them.

hockey is a sport for those with no skill....those who no howe to figure skate, play football and slash away with a hockey stick.

CHEQUE PLEASE!!!

aw come on. thats just a brush pitch. just to get the jerk away from the plate. they mean no harm.

a batter has time to move from a bean ball.

a hockey dude has no time to duck from a stick or elbow thrown at them.

hockey is a sport for those with no skill....those who no howe to figure skate, play football and slash away with a hockey stick.

CHEQUE PLEASE!!!

lol, we could say that baseball is a sport for those who are not in good shape, love sunflower seeds and spend more than half of the game sat on the bench or up in the same spot.

You'll probably say " oh What a shame for the Biggio, Jeter, Ripken, etc who are all great athletes", but your comments is just a shame for Joe Sakic, Steve Yzerman, Teemu Selanne and Paul Kariya... It's easy to only consider the bad part of a sport... talking about no skill, what's the definition of a DH ?

lol, we could say that baseball is a sport for those who are not in good shape, love sunflower seeds and spend more than half of the game sat on the bench or up in the same spot.

You'll probably say " oh What a shame for the Biggio, Jeter, Ripken, etc who are all great athletes", but your comments is just a shame for Joe Sakic, Steve Yzerman, Teemu Selanne and Paul Kariya... It's easy to only consider the bad part of a sport... talking about no skill, what's the definition of a DH ?

DH.....dumb hockey.

come on joe. I don't hate hockey. there is too much bluddy stick work in hockey. too many goons. it has gotten worse every year. I just wish it was as good as it was back in my time. cut down to a dozen or so teams, rid of most cdn franchises and rid of the watered down teams. hal, when I was young I played in the nhl. thats howe bad it was....mind you it was just an exhibition and they will probably never let women play in a league game.

DH.....dumb hockey.

come on joe. I don't hate hockey. there is too much bluddy stick work in hockey. too many goons. it has gotten worse every year. I just wish it was as good as it was back in my time. cut down to a dozen or so teams, rid of most cdn franchises and rid of the watered down teams. hal, when I was young I played in the nhl. thats howe bad it was....mind you it was just an exhibition and they will probably never let women play in a league game.

Wasn't about your critic of hockey, but your sentence : hockey is for those who has no skill. That was just so free and so overally looking. And for the stick work : I agree, but I don't think hockey will ever change enough to please you about that. There will always be one Pronger for a Sakic...

If Americans don't like blood and violence. Why is their culture prodominantely based on the worship of blood and violence? And to say that hockey is too violent for the most ultra violent country on the planet is ridiculous. Then how would you explain the popularity of the organized street fight known as Ultimate Fighting?

That most hated layer list is pretty right on.

One athlete I'd add is Michelle Wie (around 9 or 10). Never won anything and got that sense of entitlement bad attitude at all the wrong times.

DH.....dumb hockey.

Does this make coherent sense to anyone?

DH.....dumb hockey. [Great story... compelling and rich.]

Too many goons. [Probably wrong, not even 1 per team, with the exception of Philly.]

Gotten worse every year. [Wrong, fighting stats bear that out... unless "every year" means "since last year."]

"Back in my time." [You're 17 (says you in your profile), and your demeanor and grasp on grammar support that notion. Nothing is more annoying than pretnetiousness.]

Rid of most cdn franchises. [i'm guessing the english translation of this chickenscratch would be: "Get rid of most of the Canadian franchises." WHY would the NHL move out of Canada? Especially now that the Canadian dollar is stronger than the U.S.]

"Rid of the watered down teams." [Which teams are watered down? You tell me. Which owner and GM are out there saying, "Gee, our talent is too concentrated, we need to pick up lousy players to dilute our team's talent pool. And NO, rebuilding doesn't count.]

"When I was young, I played in the NHL." [...huh?!]

mind you it was just an exhibition [i still don't believe you're over 17.]

they will probably never let women play in a league game. [Wrong, Manon Rheaume, Sept. 23, 1992]

That most hated layer list is pretty right on.

One athlete I'd add is Michelle Wie (around 9 or 10). Never won anything and got that sense of entitlement bad attitude at all the wrong times.

Does this make coherent sense to anyone?

DH.....dumb hockey. [Great story... compelling and rich.]

Too many goons. [Probably wrong, not even 1 per team, with the exception of Philly.]

Gotten worse every year. [Wrong, fighting stats bear that out... unless "every year" means "since last year."]

"Back in my time." [You're 17 (says you in your profile), and your demeanor and grasp on grammar support that notion. Nothing is more annoying than pretnetiousness.]

Rid of most cdn franchises. [i'm guessing the english translation of this chickenscratch would be: "Get rid of most of the Canadian franchises." WHY would the NHL move out of Canada? Especially now that the Canadian dollar is stronger than the U.S.]

"Rid of the watered down teams." [Which teams are watered down? You tell me. Which owner and GM are out there saying, "Gee, our talent is too concentrated, we need to pick up lousy players to dilute our team's talent pool. And NO, rebuilding doesn't count.]

"When I was young, I played in the NHL." [...huh?!]

mind you it was just an exhibition [i still don't believe you're over 17.]

they will probably never let women play in a league game. [Wrong, Manon Rheaume, Sept. 23, 1992]

hey mils, rheaume never played in a league game. it was exhibition, junior.

I just realized that I entered my birthdate wrong.

yes cdn franchise....kweebek could not win a cup in canada, but they had pretty good success in the good ole USA run by americans. wimpypeg also left town.

6 cdn teams.

24 amn teams

1 goon is too many. too much whining and cowardly stick acts in the league.

furthermore, did I give you permission to speak to me???????? :rolleyes:

JK milsy. the league is getting too boring and chippy. I want the old NHL back.

yes cdn franchise....kweebek could not win a cup in canada, but they had pretty good success in the good ole USA run by americans. wimpypeg also left town.

6 cdn teams.

24 amn teams

Fair enough.

Rheaume played for the Lightning. Preseason. That's a "league game." I'm not sure if you're referring to me as junior or suggesting that she played in juniors. The previous would be awkward, the latter would be inaccurate.

6 cdn teams.

24 amn teams

Just curious, is english your first language? If so, your command of it is brutal...