Game Thread | Bruins de Boston vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 10/22/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Either we'll lose badly or come out gunning. I have a feeling it's the latter. You guys can quote me on this in about... 10 hours time. ;)"

I hereby dedicate the irrationally superstitious luck of my 800th post to this game!

:)

Edited by Cataclaw

Fernandez and Chara were simply awful for Boston :lol:

Great game by everyone on our side, if we play like this and like we did vs Buffalo often enough well make the playoff for sure!

Things look promising. If the players can truly buy in and really work. If they want it. If they can truly get with it. As a unit. They just might have the right stuff. Hopefuly Uncle BOb gives us a boost to compete as a dangerous challenger, not contender, but a legitimate challenger for the prize. Yes, it's only one game. But our losses have been by a goal. So have our wins besides tonights debacle over the ruins.

Some may criticize. To them I say; These are the Canadiens!

Fernandez and Chara were simply awful for Boston :lol:

Great game by everyone on our side, if we play like this and like we did vs Buffalo often enough well make the playoff for sure!

Actually, I don't think you can really blame Fernandez. I think the only goal he had a shot at stopping was the one Kovalev put in off the post off the faceoff.

Good game, we had goals from every line and in many different situations. I don't think we played thaaat well, but we definitely outclassed Boston.

Holy crap our free agents look good. Hammer is our top D this year. Smoke has a serious offensive upside. Kostpolis is looking like he's fitting in, and filling his role nicely. Breezy is...well...Breezy. Oh well 3 outta 4 is damn good. And Breezy is a pretty good $750,000 D man.

Holy crap our free agents look good. Hammer is our top D this year. Smoke has a serious offensive upside. Kostpolis is looking like he's fitting in, and filling his role nicely. Breezy is...well...Breezy. Oh well 3 outta 4 is damn good. And Breezy is a pretty good $750,000 D man.

hehehe c'mon Breez potted one tonight didn't he? But yeah for a summer that some said we struck out, the guys we got are all performing at or above expectations.

Great win, but need at least another 45 wins before I get excited.

I am no higher than I was lower when they choked one off against the Panthers.

Last year I got so high and they smacked me right down. One game at a time boys, one game at a time :)

Tonight we party :clap: