For those of you on Facebook

sbhatt

There's a :hlogo: fan application on Facebook I just became aware of. So far, Montreal fans have a lead over Leafs fans....please help keep it that way if you are on Facebook and haven't joined up already!!! This link should get you there in Facebook.

http://apps.facebook.com/montrealcanadiens...e.php?id=372582

I'm not big on clubs and add-on apps and whatnot on Facebook, but I'm on board with this one...because it's one more great opportunity to put LeafsNation in their proper place...at our feet :lol:

Edited by sbhatt

• 3 weeks later...
The laffs are currently outnumbering us by a huge margin.

No offense, but I don't care. We outnumber them where it counts: we have 24 Cups, the last one from 1993. They have, what, 13 cups, and the last one from 1967.

Plus my profile is cluttered with stuff and I've been thinking more about removing apps and groups and what-not instead of adding more.

Plus my profile is cluttered with stuff and I've been thinking more about removing apps and groups and what-not instead of adding more.

Facebook applications are so lame its not even funny.

Facebook applications are so lame its not even funny.

some are very nice did you try the one called Attack! it's a Risk game online pretty nice, maybe the best application.