(22)Bégin - (28)Chipchura - (6)Kostopoulos

d.jpg

(79)Markov - (8)Komisarek
(71)Brisebois - (44)Hamrlik
(26)Gorges - (32)Striet

G.jpg
(39)Huet

Meetings This Year:

Oct. 6th, 2007:montrealwatersmall.gif3 leafs2watersmall1.gif4 (OT)

K-RexHitsLeafs.jpg

MarkovGoalLeafs.jpg

This game can be seen live at 7:00pm eastern on:
rds.gif& CBC.jpg

Cjad.jpg
Listen to the game live at 7:00 pm on CJAD 800 AM

OR

ckac.jpg
Listen to the game live (In French) at 7:00 pm on CKAC 730 AM
Edited by Spider-Man NL

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love that last pic, with the pouting leaf fans right frame, especially the mousy chick front row hehehe. let's create more such photo ops saturday!

If Habs come out of the gate as they can this one will be a 20 minute blow out. If not..................

I think it is that simple, on a good night right now we would beat the best effort the Leafs could possibly put forward.

Right now, any team we show up to play, we can stay in the game with them and have a good chance of beating them. If we don't show up, we'll lose...

We just need to show up, and I'm afraid of overconfidence. I hope Les Boys stay level-headed... Remember, TO's the ones who beat us this season, not the other way around...

I know it is very early in the season and so far we have been playing good but this could become a very big game. At this point in the season we have a chance to put some points between us and the rest of the field and help in trying to bury this leafs team. Also I just always want to see the leafs lose......SO GO HABS GO AND GOLF LEAFS GOLF

I know it is very early in the season and so far we have been playing good but this could become a very big game. At this point in the season we have a chance to put some points between us and the rest of the field and help in trying to bury this leafs team. Also I just always want to see the leafs lose......SO GO HABS GO AND GOLF LEAFS GOLF

You are right, one more victory and the Habs would have tasted playoffs last year. Watching the Leafs win and the Islanders crawl in the back door was just not right. Lets get some distance from those below.

I can honestly say, I am not one bit worried about this game, which is strange for a Habs Leafs game. There is always the issue of over-confidence, but these are 2 teams going in completely opposite directions. The only thing that will spoil tomorrow night is a bad game by Huet. The last couple vs the leafs he hasen't looked that good, but I think he is in the zone now. Prediction is 4-1 final. Kovy 2, higgins, Markov, for the habs and Kaberle for the leafs (just cuz he seems to be the only leaf who has our number)

Darned leefs always put on a good show. Back in the 70's and 80's when we owned them they still managed to be one heck of an irritant. They come to play the Habs. :angry:

Get 'em Habs. Get 'em while they are weak! I'm not sure how T.O. is going to sustain our attack. When you can brag that you are playing like buzzing wasps around the opponents zone you know it's good. And we are BUZZING.

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Well this is a big game need to keep beating the divisional opponents.

I hope Huet is a monster.

ANYONE GOING TO THIS GAME??

I AM!!! Tickets are in 210...but that might change depending on whether or not my brother and I engineer a ticket trade to try and sit with a friend of mine and his wife (they also have 200's for this game)

Well this is a big game need to keep beating the divisional opponents.

I hope Huet is a monster.

ANYONE GOING TO THIS GAME??

Hi JMMR. My wife surprised with 2 tickets to this game and she and I are going. She and her father are father are big Leaf fans.

I am really hoping to win back the $10 I lost to him when we played them in Toronto.

Edited by Peter Puck

Kovy 2

I like this call. He's due for a multigoal game, the way he's playing. I just wish he'd shoot the puck more often; looked at the stats page, and was shocked to see he's only had 22 shots on goal. His 31.8% shooting accuracy is an impressive stat, but I'd like to see him being a little less picky and firing more often.

I AM!!! Tickets are in 210...but that might change depending on whether or not my brother and I engineer a ticket trade to try and sit with a friend of mine and his wife (they also have 200's for this game)

Hi JMMR. My wife surprised with 2 tickets to this game and she and I are going. She and her father are father are big Leaf fans.

I am really hoping to win back the $10 I lost to him when we played them in Toronto.

I sent you both PM's please respond!

I know a lot of people are not worried about this one but I am. The Habs always seem to come out sluggish for whatever reason versus the Leafs and I don't get it. Anyways hopefully the Leafs are good and demoralized after last night and tired.

The Habs need to find that killer instinct. They have shown it a bit this season which is much different from last season.

GO HABS GO.

taking the MPRE (the lawyer ethics exam) today.

GO HABS GO! Give me something nice to finish the day!

I hear that calling out Finnish captains of hockey teams on their inability to speak French is a great way to get your career going. I suggest answering every question with that in mind :)

love that last pic, with the pouting leaf fans right frame, especially the mousy chick front row hehehe. let's create more such photo ops saturday!

:lol: Yeah, and the guy holding his head on the far left is priceless, too!

The Leafs always show up against us (damn them), so it won't be easy. Tonight would be a good time to start tilting this matchup in our favour on a permanent basis...

Go Habs!

:hlogo: