Game Thread | Maple Leafs de Toronto vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 11/03/07

Spider-Man NL

the leafs do always show up against us, and what im worried about is that they have a HUGE reason to win. THey will be determined to win because if they dont they'll be coming back to t dot with their tail between their legs. So the habs have to keep the attack up all game like they did against the flyers. i'd like to see Lats have another good game and see Kovy get those 2 goals!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again Spider-Man NL. Super duper thread. I hate to say it and Spider-Man NL might experience it within 24 hours or so but this mighty Atlantic is about to brew up a charge from down south. Many of us here on the east coast might be down and out in this game thread and maybe for the TV too. :(

I hope not but that's what happens when you live here and experience the "Rolling Of The Sea" ;)

This game is the first of a bunch of divisional games. Let's start it right and show the Leafs that we are clearly superior! We play a full 60 mins, and this game is ours!

GO HABS GO!!!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!! SUNDIN WILL BEAT YOU ALL!!

HABS SUCK!!!! HABS SUCK!!!!!!!

Kaberle has ur # so WATCH OUT ADN BRING SOME TISSSUES FOR WHEN SUNDIN BEATS HUET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 points for sundin.

8 goals for antropov...

We have more youth THE LEAFS ARE A MUCH BETTER OVERALL TEAM!!!!!

Hi leafs_fan_13 .. welcome to earth . Now it's time to defrost and watch the leafs get a whooping from the habs.

Kaberle has ur # so WATCH OUT ADN BRING SOME TISSSUES FOR WHEN SUNDIN BEATS HUET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 points for sundin.

8 goals for antropov...

Hey, shouldn't you know that Sundin has 20 points? I guess your hockey knowledge only extends as far as your ability to pick a good team.

And yes, you definitely have more youth on your team... I assume you're referring to the babies on your team.

Don't worry, we'll save you some tissues. :D

GO HABS GO!!!

Hi leafs_fan_13 .. welcome to earth . Now it's time to defrost and watch the leafs get a whooping from the habs.

Welcome to the forum jrhabs. Your input has been immediately appreciated. :D

19 points for sundin.

8 goals for antropov...

Sorry, didn't quite catch what you said, I have 24 Stanley Cup rings plugging my ears...

19 points for sundin.

8 goals for antropov...

Wow, you are a young naive one aren't you. Glad you found us, read the postS, get informed, learn the history, watch our young guns out skate your kids all night long. Ever hear of defence, didn't think so. I predict a 7-1 thumping being put on your Leafs. Oh wait, you are used to that aren't you. How does it feel to have a team full of cast offs, rejects and poor draft picks? Do you feel that your coach and gm are adequate? I NOTICED YOUR CAPT BROKE A RECORD RECENTLY, LONGEST REIGNING CAPTAIN OF THE LEAFS WITHOUT A CUP FINAL APPEARANCE!!! WAS HELD BY SITTLER, NEVER THOUGHT A CAPTAIN COULD DO A WORSE JOB BUT......... :lol:

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

A leef fan joined. He he. Had to happen sooner or later. :lol:

leafs_fan_13, you're going to have to do better than that. You didn't rattle my cage. And tonight, even if you win I hope you absorb and ride the feeling of a unit that is closely coordinated. A 5 man unit that is almost connected by strings. They used to call New Jersey that back in their heyday. And also know that it will grow and get stronger as the year progresses.

Habs are going to open up a can of whoopass on you, go ahead and open your can of h'orderve leef cream of mushroom.

Go Habs. :hlogo:

19 points for sundin.

8 goals for antropov...

welcome to Habsworld, man. It is a pleasure to have a poster of your calibre here.

We generally suggest, however, that you try to spell your favorite players in your profile correctly. I really don't know who Atropov is.

:hlogo:

3 pages already with 1 hour to go till the game.. goes to show how big Leafs - Habs games are :)

Considering how we played vs Philly, I'm confident well win this one. You also have to take in consideration than Leafs are playing their 2nd game in 2 days.

I find Leaf Loser fans funny as the Avalanche won more cups since '67 than Leafs. In fact, so has Montreal, Dallas, Detroit, Carolina and countless other teams. Hmmm lets see, Since 1967 Leafs have not won anything significant and have produced no draft picks that were actually good. Cannot even make it to the finals because why? LOSERS! Leaf fans pay $1,000.00 for tickets just to watch Washington put them in their place. Sundin is old and tired and has never destroyed anything but Loser Leaf fans dreams when he does nothing in the playoffs.

I would think that loser Leafs would prefer to stay on their loser Leaf board and talk to other Loser Leaf fans about how much they are going to Lose tonight by. I see a pattern here and it is the same every year: Loser+Leafs=consistancy.

Outside of being a loser leaf fan, welcome aboard. :puke:

Habs rule, Leafs well they just SUCK.

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

leafs fan 13 ????

What, was leafs fan 40 + already taken ?

Thanks again Spider-Man NL. Super duper thread. I hate to say it and Spider-Man NL might experience it within 24 hours or so but this mighty Atlantic is about to brew up a charge from down south. Many of us here on the east coast might be down and out in this game thread and maybe for the TV too. :(

I hope not but that's what happens when you live here and experience the "Rolling Of The Sea" ;)

Man I hope the power stays on long enough to see the whole game. Is the weather bad down in the 'Fax now AC?