Game Thread | Maple Leafs de Toronto vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 11/03/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I chalk this up to refs allowing the leafs to get away with murder, taking the habs PP out of the game, plus, Huet.

I don't want to call Huet out, but those goals were brutal. The first one I can accept, the next one was stinky, the last one was just brutal. From the look of Huet at the end of the game, he knows he blew it.

Christ almighty, I've had enough of Huet. We don't need him anymore, trade him for a center before he has another one of his "off-nights." Let's stop treading water and start Price.

Price has had bad goals too.. he is not ready.

Price stunk tonight and he knows it. If I am Carbo, I am putting Huet right back out for the next game. I bet he steals it.

Well, I chalk this up to refs allowing the leafs to get away with murder, taking the habs PP out of the game, plus, Huet.

I don't want to call Huet out, but those goals were brutal. The first one I can accept, the next one was stinky, the last one was just brutal. From the look of Huet at the end of the game, he knows he blew it.

And you still don't want to call Huet out?

Face it, he was bad!

Christ almighty, I've had enough of Huet. We don't need him anymore, trade him for a center before he has another one of his "off-nights." Let's stop treading water and start Price.

Let's move Huet before he loses anymore value. Jesus, this guy is losing it.

LOL the guy is 5-2-2 SHUT THE ###### UP !

Are you guys ACTUALLY serious about this Huet talk? Stop with the Price comments, because at this very moment in time Huet is better than Price and is a number one goalie. He played like shit today, but what are you guys on?

How do you know? price has not been in enough games to tell.

And you still don't want to call Huet out?

Face it, he was bad!

Huet has won us enough games that although I am dissappointed in him tonight, he gets some slack from me. All players have bad nights, but when it is a goalie, it is obvious. There were a few other players tonight playing worse then Huet.

WHO WON???????

All your trash talk never stopped stajan did it???

LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS!!!! Them Hasbeens SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Huet had 1993 ringing in his ears HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Wow it sad to be a habs fan, 0-1-1 LOL!!!

CAn't wait for round 3 so i can put another W on the calender HAHAHAHAHAHA...

SUNDIN is the NHLs best center and is better than any hasbeen.

:lol::lol::lol:

:unsure: :hlogo: :unsure:

i guess you got nothing better to do on a saterday night do ya... :lol:

idiot

Edited by haber

Huet has his moments that make me wonder. Montreal's "D" does too.

Toronto put their best game together and won. The referees were brutal however that is loser leaf talk blaming refs. Montreal must play better and skate faster. What amazes me is the Leafs are a better team without McCabe and Tucker.

Leafs:

You are getting away with a lot... two games in a row agaisnt you that were grossly and injustly won by your minions of evil.

Mark my words, mark my words, you will feel the wrath of the Hockey Gods. They will righteously smite you back to the abyssal caverns from which you came from.

The referees were assholes tonight. Chris Lee is the worst referee in the NHL and it shows. He didn't even do the correct "no goal" signal after the video review for fark's sake!

Summary: This game result is pure bullshit.

Enjoy the day, Laff fans, because you're going to hate the spring.