Game Thread | Maple Leafs de Toronto vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 11/03/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I hope the power stays on long enough to see the whole game. Is the weather bad down in the 'Fax now AC?

I'll field that one. Heavy rain, winds are picking up and gusty, won't be a Juan though, too late in the year, waters are cooler. JUst installed new windows, siding not redone yet, probably lose some, oh well. As they say in NFLD, "Cod works in mysterious ways". Stupid ocean. At least I don't live with a beach for my back yard as I used to up until just after Hurricane Hortence droppped a 20ft rouge wave into my house. I just looked up and said, "Ha, missed me again"

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

Well, typical.. Leafs are flying, habs not so much...

Huet looks really shakey again. He has been stopping them, but rebounds everywhere.. he is turning one chance into 3....

I was thinkning the opposite, i think the goal was deflected early off our player, not sure, great save on Sundin. GO PP!!

Hopefully that bounce will get them going....

Given that the Leafs played last night, as the game goes on, it should be an advantage to the habs...

Nice moves by Higgy.. glad to see them drive the net...

Lucky break for the leafs, or as the unbiased CBC announcers said "no harm done". :(

We have always struggled against teams with a strong fore check and the leafs are checking hard.

Shitty goal by Huet, he always sucks against the leafs. Hopefully he will rebound.

We are not hitting very much, we need you Komisarek!

I hate loosing to the leafs.

1-1 let's go boys.

Very sluggish start to the period. Huet lookin shaky, but happy to be tied 1-1 after the first. Higgins and Koivu look great out there. Maybe time to try Kostits on the right side with them as Ryder seems snakebitten. All alone and he can't even get a shot away.

Big second for the Habs.

Hurricane update, I have a view of Halifax across harbour from my living room, it just went black!!!

Guess AC is out of luck

Edited by johnnyhasbeen