Game Thread | Maple Leafs de Toronto vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 11/03/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO WON???????

All your trash talk never stopped stajan did it???

LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS!!!! Them Hasbeens SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Huet had 1993 ringing in his ears HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Wow it sad to be a habs fan, 0-1-1 LOL!!!

CAn't wait for round 3 so i can put another W on the calender HAHAHAHAHAHA...

SUNDIN is the NHLs best center and is better than any hasbeen.

:lol::lol::lol:

:unsure: :hlogo: :unsure:

WHO WON??? THE REFS!!

I R INTELLIGN MAPLE LFA FAN HhhahahaHA SUNDIN!!

HAHAHAHA

LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS

LOLOLOLOLOL hahahahhahha

ASL????????

12/M/TORONTO

MAPL LEFAS FORVR

1967 NEVER FORGET!!

ROFLROFLO!L!OL!O!LO!L!O!L!O

MY ROFL COPTR GOES SOI SOI SOI SOI ROFL SUNDIN BANANA CAKES GOES POOPY SCOOPY DOOPY DOOOOOOOO!!!

LOL LEAFS LOL LOL hahahagagagaggag

WHERE IS CAPS LOCK KEY ON KYEBOARD I KANT FIND IT hahahaahhahaHAHA

P.S. ZERG RUSH KEKEKE ^ _ ^;;

/Just making a point

Edited by Cataclaw

Huet has won us enough games that although I am dissappointed in him tonight, he gets some slack from me. All players have bad nights, but when it is a goalie, it is obvious. There were a few other players tonight playing worse then Huet.

I agree with giving Huet a break but he was the reason we lost tonight.

WHO WON???????

PLEASE NOTE: I edited out this delusional Leaf fans post in my reply as I find the individual offensive and with no moral character which is a common trait with the extreme Leaf fans. -InsaneAVSfan

Mods, how much of this crap are you going to put up with? I don't want to leave this board like my photography one due to lack of forum control. Seeing this is a Habs board.

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

Let's move Huet before he loses anymore value. Jesus, this guy is losing it.

Maybe it's time you change your favorite habs players then?

Neither did the habs HAHAHAHA and Heut... what an overrated goalie... Price is going to ROT.. mark my words, mark my words ^_^

You team is in a heap of trouble... komisarek first goal since dec 23rd LOL what a Bulldog.

Plecs and Higgs and LAts are all overrated and only have the potential to be 2nd liners, the only reason higgins is on first line is cuz he is with the most garbbage team in all of the NHL HAHAHA The HASBEENS :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:hlogo: SUCK!!!

hmmmm Leafs have the worst "goals allowed" in the league right now and how dare you say our goalie sucks? LMAO go check up the stats before posting some nonsense!

Dude, you spend your Saturday's night trolling a Habs message board. Don't you find that pathetic? Look at what your life has become. Didn't you dream of having friends to be with on weekends, when you were a child?

WHO WON??? THE REFS!!

I R INTELLIGN MAPLE LFA FAN HhhahahaHA SUNDIN!!

HAHAHAHA

LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS

LOLOLOLOLOL hahahahhahha

ASL????????

12/M/TORONTO

MAPL LEFAS FORVR

1967 NEVER FORGET!!

ROFLROFLO!L!OL!O!LO!L!O!L!O

MY ROFL COPTR GOES SOI SOI SOI SOI ROFL SUNDIN BANANA CAKES GOES POOPY SCOOPY DOOPY DOOOOOOOO!!!

LOL LEAFS LOL LOL hahahagagagaggag

WHERE IS CAPS LOCK KEY ON KYEBOARD I KANT FIND IT hahahaahhahaHAHA

P.S. ZERG RUSH KEKEKE ^ _ ^;;

/Just making a point

As they say at work... pwnd!

I would like to take this opportunity to make a comparison:

Biased habs fan: "Leafs suck, they are losers since 1967 and they won't make the playoffs."

Biased leafs fan: "HAHA U SUCKKKK SHITTY HABSERS ARE SHIT LOLOLOL HAHAHAHhahahaHAhaha?HA KoIUV SUX"

Dude, you spend your Saturday night trolling a Habs message board. Don't you find that pathetic? Look at what your life has become. Didn't you dream of having friend to be with on weekends, when you were a child?

Apparently he waited until the Leafs won to show himself.

3-2 HAHAHAHA

Sleep well habs fans for you don't want to show ur face tomorow HAHAHAHAHAHA

1993 1993 1993 1993 1993 1993 1993

What the hell kind of insult is that from a Leafs fan?

1967 1967 1967 1967 1967 1967 1967

A little wit wouldn't hurt but I see you're shooting nothing but blanks.

Why do you guys even post leafs fans comments? We just don't care about what they say.

They won 3-2 because of Sundin's lucky goal. Plus Lats and Kovy both hit the post...

Because it amuses us :lol:

3-2 HAHAHAHA

Sleep well habs fans for you don't want to show ur face tomorow HAHAHAHAHAHA

1993 1993 1993 1993 1993 1993 1993

HELLO leafs-fan-13 I am daughter of rich nigeran king!! and i have much gold bricks that need to be stored safe from rebel militia!! i need bank account from rich american city person such as toronto maple leafs fan!! please give credit card information so i can safe store all gold and currencies before my village is attacked!! i will let you keep 50% of currencies as thank you of service to great country nigeria!!

Alright alright.. i'll leave the poor kid alone.

Here is mine:

Habs fan- OH Carey Price save our ######ed up team, oh wait we could have had Kopitar... Nice one BG. BTW leafs suck even though they beat us tonight."

Leafs Fan- i hate the Habs, but i love playing them.

Who did you guys get out of that draft? Rightttt, the guy you ultimately traded for Raycroft. :)

Ohhhhh excuses... the refs the posts the goals... WHAT THE F UCK ELSE IS THERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT NO WONDER BRIERE DIDNT CHOSE MONTREAL AND ALL THE HABS DONT HAVE BRAINS

Watch your language son. Maca, wanna please ask our friend to mind the language?

Neither did the habs HAHAHAHA and Heut... what an overrated goalie... Price is going to ROT.. mark my words, mark my words ^_^

You team is in a heap of trouble... komisarek first goal since dec 23rd LOL what a Bulldog.

Plecs and Higgs and LAts are all overrated and only have the potential to be 2nd liners, the only reason higgins is on first line is cuz he is with the most garbbage team in all of the NHL HAHAHA The HASBEENS :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:hlogo: SUCK!!!

you need to get laid...

Alright well back to serious things, i did see some bright spots in this game: incredible effort by higgins, latendresse showing more improvement and the 4th line putting in some good effort. Hamrlik seems almost infallible -- he is just incredibly consistent. What a move that was, getting rid of Souray for Hamr. In Bob We Trust!

hmmmm... just checking the board now and I see we've had a "visitor" from TO drop by... amused is all I am about that... nothing more to add there...

also, I guess you guys already pointed it out, (and someone said it's loser talk to blame the refs, but...) did you all see the non-call on Koivu being hawled to the ice on the same shift that Stajan scored the winner??? That really peeved me. It was the most obvious (and damaging) non-call of the night in my opinion...

also, where was Huet second star? on CBC? On RDS, second star was Higgins...

hmmmm... just checking the board now and I see we've had a "visitor" from TO drop by... amused is all I am about that... nothing more to add there...

also, I guess you guys already pointed it out, (and someone said it's loser talk to blame the refs, but...) did you all see the non-call on Koivu being hawled to the ice on the same shift that Stajan scored the winner??? That really peeved me. It was the most obvious (and damaging) non-call of the night in my opinion...

also, where was Huet second star? on CBC? On RDS, second star was Higgins...

Yes, CBC. I laughed. :lol:

Huet is an excellent goalie. But the Leafs seem to get the best of him. It happens - look at Brodeur, who for some reason has a losing career record against those dullards. I think the thing to do is accept it and play Price (or whoever) next time. To go from that to saying Huet should be traded, well :lol:

Yes, CBC. I laughed. :lol:

Typical :wacko:

By the way BRC, I also agree about Higgins. He's working like crazy!!! I wish he burried more of his chances, but it's not like he's Jan Bulis or anything, so still very good. And 6 goals at this point is not bad at all..