A Thread That Was At One Time a HWL Recruitment Thread

alexstream

hey guys. 3 vacant positions in HWL :

St-Louis (Crowded with prospects! the future is yours!)

Florida (Loaded for a playoff run! the future is now!)

L.A. (mix of everything, the future is whenever you want it to be!)

Contact me, I'll screen the applications for Tony the Commish (not related to Tony the Tiger in any way) and forward 'em to him.

And no, we won't take any of Shortcat, Simonus or Kozed, because...

well, just "because"

(because they won't apply! :( )

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys. 3 vacant positions in HWL :

St-Louis (Crowded with prospects! the future is yours!)

Florida (Loaded for a playoff run! the future is now!)

L.A. (mix of everything, the future is whenever you want it to be!)

Contact me, I'll screen the applications for Tony the Commish (not related to Tony the Tiger in any way) and forward 'em to him.

And no, we won't take any of Shortcat, Simonus or Kozed, because...

well, just "because"

(because they won't apply! :( )

are you calling me chicken?!?!!

Well then, I'll show you!

I still won't apply.

Thanks to Streamer for making this thread. I knew I forgot to do something.

Nonetheless, here's the link to apply to the league.

http://hwl.habsworld.net/application.html

As pointed out, four spots are available (Montreal, St-Louis, Florida and Los Angeles).

I threw my hat into the mix.

Sounds like good fun!

A guy I work with may be interested. I let him know about it last night. I guarentee he would be just as active as the best of us. He will be looking into it. Only problem is he doesn't have EHM or even heard of it (neither had I). So it may just take a while for him to get the hang of it.

A guy I work with may be interested. I let him know about it last night. I guarentee he would be just as active as the best of us. He will be looking into it. Only problem is he doesn't have EHM or even heard of it (neither had I). So it may just take a while for him to get the hang of it.

Gotta start somewhere. The game is very indepth and has a big learning curve but anyone could pick it up and learn the game easily with the help of leagues many GM's.

Im also taking applications for minions, Requirements: Obediance, Physical Team, Ability to handle evil assignments.

Gotta start somewhere. The game is very indepth and has a big learning curve but anyone could pick it up and learn the game easily with the help of leagues many GM's.

Im also taking applications for minions, Requirements: Obediance, Physical Team, Ability to handle evil assignments.

Does that qualify me as your minion? :puke:

You can be my minion if you want, maybe that way you'll have a chance of "winning" the Cup someday.

Does that qualify me as your minion? :puke:

You can be my minion if you want, maybe that way you'll have a chance of "winning" the Cup someday.

I dunno seems to me that I won the presidents trophy. Therefore im the leader.. plus, I have to replace my old underlings. Im far more experianced in evil young one, I learned from the best.. ning himself!

As I mentioned to Tony previously a buddy of mine is also interested. I gave him all the info about setting up EHM so he's going to play around and let me know hopefully soon.

I dunno seems to me that I won the presidents trophy. Therefore im the leader.. plus, I have to replace my old underlings. Im far more experianced in evil young one, I learned from the best.. ning himself!

Meh. Now that Lehtinen is gone we don't have identical teams anymore.

PS - you won the Presiden't Trophy out of my mercy. Remember that! :ninja:

PPS - trade me Michalek (Lehtinen 2.0)

PPPS - trade me Bernier (Morrow 2.0)

PPPPS - trade me Marleau (Gagne 2.0)