A Thread That Was At One Time a HWL Recruitment Thread

alexstream

Atleast I don't have the distinction of being kicked out for being a moron.

You're on that island all on your own, my friend.

It's true Pierre. You kept trading away everything decent. You make JFJ look like a god.

In fact, I think you should apply to be the real Laughs GM. :clap:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true Pierre. You kept trading away everything decent. You make JFJ look like a god.

In fact, I think you should apply to be the real Laughs GM. :clap:

Ooooh, ouch. Poor JFJ.

Past two weeks I've added Tanguay, St.Louis and Briere to my NHL team while only losing Jason King so they should all rip it up for me. Hopefully I can get that Berglund for a d-man deal done too.

Even stream who's always after me considers me one of the middle of the road GMs. :P

Atleast I don't have the distinction of being kicked out for being a moron.

You're on that island all on your own, my friend.

oh please more like i pissed off one member who shall remain nameless and he then campaigned for my removal. I've equated HWL to a country club before to another member. I could have done nothing for years and nobody would care but that i was outspoken, oh we must get rid of mr. outspoken. Just like in any "club" that doesn't want its influenced to be removed. I ask now that I'm out of this club, why you jets are still in the league? You are liked, and that's the only reason. I was not liked and it showed even though my team is better then your team. HWL isn't about winning and losing its about who is liked and who isn't. Because I tried to be active and learn but at the same time be a contributing member to the club, and not one who barely posts, says anything, and just turns in lines; I got kicked out.

Edited by Pierre the Great

Ooooh, ouch. Poor JFJ.

Past two weeks I've added Tanguay, St.Louis and Briere to my NHL team while only losing Jason King so they should all rip it up for me. Hopefully I can get that Berglund for a d-man deal done too.

Even stream who's always after me considers me one of the middle of the road GMs. :P

I never said anything good about you :angry:

;) lol

That's why HWL is the best folks - enough drama to make it more entertaining than most prime time television shows these days. :D

We make the cast of Days Of Our Lives look like small town punks, straight up fool!

West siiiiiide!

Wow, so you actually watch our little soap opera unfold?

Impressive.

I check in every once in a while... especially if there is a juicy topic title.

okay so here's my schedule and mind you that i rarely see any habs games at all here on the west coast. TSN deserves to be banished from doing sports. poker poker poker poker wtf worst channel in the history of sports tv. I want to strangle the channel.

I'm in class mode from 10-4 and most of the time in the library from 4-6 then I go to the student pub which I might catch the game for 20 minutes before it ends.

:puke:

I spent this entire semester with a 5:30-7:30 tuesday class. I'd either A) run back home to catch a 7:30 start, B) watch the first piece from my computer in class, C) get score updates in class

Sopcast, nhl.tv... these are your friend. nhl.com or cell score updates otherwise. When there is a game on, I need to at least know the score - you'll find that most people here feel the same.

Edited by simonus

oh please more like i pissed off one member who shall remain nameless and he then campaigned for my removal. I've equated HWL to a country club before to another member. I could have done nothing for years and nobody would care but that i was outspoken, oh we must get rid of mr. outspoken. Just like in any "club" that doesn't want its influenced to be removed. I ask now that I'm out of this club, why you jets are still in the league? You are liked, and that's the only reason. I was not liked and it showed even though my team is better then your team. HWL isn't about winning and losing its about who is liked and who isn't. Because I tried to be active and learn but at the same time be a contributing member to the club, and not one who barely posts, says anything, and just turns in lines; I got kicked out.

I call shenanigans.

Dinky little Nanaimo has a good and bad part of town?

What does the bad side do? Jaywalk?

um talk to the prostitute that I saw getting thrown around in the middle of the street last weekend...

South Nanaimo/Downtown has homeless, prostitutes, drug addicts etc. But its not U.S. unsafe, I was walking up the street when the prostitute was getting beaten. I always walk around at night still feel safe although I'm not walking on Haliburton where the cruises are....

um talk to the prostitute that I saw getting thrown around in the middle of the street last weekend...

South Nanaimo/Downtown has homeless, prostitutes, drug addicts etc. But its not U.S. unsafe, I was walking up the street when the prostitute was getting beaten. I always walk around at night still feel safe although I'm not walking on Haliburton where the cruises are....

:huh:

So you like to walk around at night where the druggies get beat up? Druggies must be the leaf fans....

No, apparently his dorm house is in the slums of Nanaimo. You know the kind of reputation Nanaimo has.

Like...watch out.

Yea, but does that mean he should be dumb enough to go around those parts at night? Maybe it's because your Pierre The Giant they are afraid of you. Good thing they don't know you're the friendly giant Pierre. ;)

haha

druggies and homeless aren't that big of a deal. You've got to watch out for prostitutes and their pimps.

Nanaimo gangs scared away and beat up all the Hells Angels that own property in the area. so lol.

and yeah Nanaimo has a reputation

"Surrey by the Sea"

http://www.nanaimoinformation.com/crack-ghetto.php

http://www.nanaimoinformation.com/ghost-town.php

http://www.nanaimoinformation.com/south-nanaimo.php

I live in this district

http://www.nanaimoinformation.com/harewood.php

My dorm looks out into this marsh area, during the summer that's where the homeless live. The baseball stadium that i look at was set on fire a couple months ago, before school started bunch of kids started breaking into dorms until me and a couple friends ran into them at the corner, those idiots haven't been back so it must of worked. Arsonists lit the heritage train station on fire, i think they're going to save it thankfully. City mayor is a fat *ss who won with 15% of the vote he's been mayor for like 20 years. Still lives with his mom, has completely destroyed downtown Nanaimo (it was flourishing when the idiot took over). Most corrupt city hall in North America, Nanaimo. But hey the local A-channel station is so bored they put me on tv, so what else can i really ask for. Then if anyone picks up the student/alternative newspaper in the malls, I have a bi-weekly column. Also i'm on the radio. so i'm everywhere the anonymous voice of nanaimo. lol

Edited by Pierre the Great

haha

druggies and homeless aren't that big of a deal. You've got to watch out for prostitutes and their pimps.

Nanaimo gangs scared away and beat up all the Hells Angels that own property in the area. so lol.

and yeah Nanaimo has a reputation

"Surrey by the Sea"

http://www.nanaimoinformation.com/crack-ghetto.php

http://www.nanaimoinformation.com/ghost-town.php

http://www.nanaimoinformation.com/south-nanaimo.php

I live in this district

http://www.nanaimoinformation.com/harewood.php

My dorm looks out into this marsh area, during the summer that's where the homeless live. The baseball stadium that i look at was set on fire a couple months ago, before school started bunch of kids started breaking into dorms until me and a couple friends ran into them at the corner, those idiots haven't been back so it must of worked. Arsonists lit the heritage train station on fire, i think they're going to save it thankfully. City mayor is a fat *ss who won with 15% of the vote he's been mayor for like 20 years. Still lives with his mom, has completely destroyed downtown Nanaimo (it was flourishing when the idiot took over). Most corrupt city hall in North America, Nanaimo. But hey the local A-channel station is so bored they put me on tv, so what else can i really ask for. Then if anyone picks up the student/alternative newspaper in the malls, I have a bi-weekly column. Also i'm on the radio. so i'm everywhere the anonymous voice of nanaimo. lol

What an interesting life you lead my firiend. You should start your own reality TV show. It could be called "GIANT, the Druggie Hunter".

hahaha

Yeah part of me wonders if I'll ever have it so good when I move to Vancouver. Although Vancouver has much better activism, I won't be as widely known because the group I'm in is the only group in nanaimo doing anything. I mean we call the media saying we have a rally, they show up (because they've got nothing better to do). The City Mayor and Council is scared of us, they all know us, one our members ran for mayor last time. Its quite funny, but the group at the same time is disoriented and not really a group, more like 5 dedicated people etc. But overall the town is depressing, you got to walk around looking "tough". lol

Utter poppycock.