Game Thread | Buffalo vs. Canadiens | 11/05/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank Christ. I just wish they would be a tad more aggressive on the forecheck with a one-goal lead.

Crowd chanting "HUET HUET HUET" just after the EN goal by Smoke, with the RDS camera focused on Huet and you could see he was all smiles under his mask.

Good for you Cristobal!

Not the most offensively exciting game i've seen, but 2 pts is 2 pts!

:hlogo:

I was so nervous for the entire third period. Single man fore check and total defensive shell. I'm glad it is over!

Huet rebounded nicely, he made some killer saves. Great teamwork the last few games. If we keep this up we are going to make the playoffs for sure.

Great job by Carbo in getting these guys to play hard.

all right !!! Great job by Huet who respond back to his low effort on saturday night !!! Now I'll sit and enjoy the Leafs getting rape by the Sens tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol:

*edit: hope this defensive shield thingy it's not going to last all season long ... can't always rely on 1 goal lead :angry: but oh well it's still 2 pts!

Edited by Habstown

Huet saves them tonight.. perhaps the next time Huet is struggling (like against the leafs) the rest of the team could return the favour and score a ton... :)

Price all the way against the Leafs from now on. Has Huet had one good game against them yet?

Our 3 stars tonight :

1 Huet

2 Huet

3 Huet

Fast paced game, but not a ton of scoring...

big win none the less, Thanks a ton to Huet!

Plekanecs goal was hugeeee, nice little move there. Big win, 2nd in the conference are we now??

anyways, heading to bed.. go habs go