Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Boston | 11/08/07

Spider-Man NL

Komisarek out with an injury. Source: http://habsinsideout.com/

P.S. Congrats Simonus!

No mention of this on ESPN.com, RDS.ca or TSN.ca.

I saw that Komisarek was hit in the face lsat game, but it wasn't in the eye, so i don't see why he would miss the game! I doubt Komi will sit this game out!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No mention of this on ESPN.com, RDS.ca or TSN.ca.

I saw that Komisarek was hit in the face lsat game, but it wasn't in the eye, so i don't see why he would miss the game! I doubt Komi will sit this game out!

habsinsideout.com is pretty reliable on this stuff. It says that he hurt his hip or back. Here is the link: http://www.habsinsideout.com/2007/11/bouil..._komisarek_out/

never been happier to be wrong!

;):D

Komisarek is gonna level a couple of Pooh-Bears in the boards tonight...just watch him go!!

This is Boston so I'll accept nothing less than a win.. especially considering im not very confident in our chances to beat Ottawa Saturday.

Price vs Rask will be interesting.

The two best goaltending prospects in the world.

Drafted in the same year, one to the Habs, one to the Leafs.

Both are big guys.

I expect a 3-1 Habs win with Price being good and Rask being even better (though I think Price is and will be the better goalie).

Price vs Rask will be interesting.

The two best goaltending prospects in the world.

Drafted in the same year, one to the Habs, one to the Leafs.

Both are big guys.

I expect a 3-1 Habs win with Price being good and Rask being even better (though I think Price is and will be the better goalie).

Thankyou BTH for adding the most interesting fact to this game. Rask vs Price. Like Crosby vs Price.

I love it, Go Price Go....

Is it me, or is the TSN coverage tonight a Bruins homer channel? All they are talking about is the Bruins...

haha that's why i only watch tsn for their intermission news, when it comes to the actual game it's rds all the way.

Is it me, or is the TSN coverage tonight a Bruins homer channel? All they are talking about is the Bruins...

Too bad you have to watch The Stupid Network. They hire nothing but Leaf losers and Leaf wanabe broadcasters. And the ALL say Leafs are better than Habs.

I say RDS!

Too bad you have to watch The Stupid Network. They hire nothing but Leaf losers and Leaf wanabe broadcasters. And the ALL say Leafs are better than Habs.

I say RDS!

THATS RIGHT DUDE! :D