Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Boston | 11/08/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad you have to watch The Stupid Network. They hire nothing but Leaf losers and Leaf wanabe broadcasters. And the ALL say Leafs are better than Habs.

I say RDS!

I have RDS, but since I don't speak french I watch English stations when available. Still, you would think TSN would be on the side of the Canadian team. Its not like they hide their love of the Leafs.

Prediction for tonight

Given how good the Habs PP is and how bad the Bruins PP is...

There will be very few calls tonight...

Habs have to play offensce to draw penaltys.

Edited by JMMR

Anything to get Ryder going would be great.
Yeah, I was saying that Chara (the Captain?) shouldn't disturb Ryder. "Let sleeping dogs lie", to coin a phrase. As a captain of a team, my opinion is he's dumb that way.

How much coin do they have invested in him? :wacko:

KOVALEV SCORES THANKS TO PLEKANEC AND KOSTITSYN!

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

on the replay, it looks like it would have gone in before a Bruin got there.

Yeah but I would rather be sure.

Thats not a selfish play it is the play of a player who wants to score and wants to win.

Excluding the instinctive urge to put a loose puck in the net, I don't think it was a selfish goal at all. From Kovalev's perspective, he was approaching the net just as Thomas was no longer obscuring the view. Since the puck was "hidden" in his pads for a few short moments as it passed under, from Kovalev's perspective, it was hard to know if the puck was just stalled there or moving into the net. It was better to extend the stick and get the goal than take a chance and leave it there.

Well that was an interesting first period.. :wacko:

Habs are much better than this, why are they not really pushing the Bruins with their speed?

Carbonneau loved the team defense last game against Buffalo he will use more of the same tonight.