How To Stop The Maple Leafs Tuesday Night

l<OV4L3V

The questions you posed are not questions somebody with a ton of confidence asks himself. But whatever.

I am comfortable either way. If Huet shits the bed again, then you will see Price in the next one.

But I think Price starts Tuesday

Not sure I follow.. The way you phrase it sounds like you mean I have no confidence. That would be ludicrous considering I just said we have a 1 and 1a and have said I love our goaltending, etc. etc.

Maybe you meant that to suggest it meant Huet has no confidence? Which is also untrue.

Either way, it doesnt really make sense.

In any case, looks like Price will get the start. If he wins and Huet keeps the #1 job, it will be interested to see who starts against the Leafs down the road.

*sigh* He thinks you think Huet would think Carbonneau doesn't have faith in him if we were too scared to play him in Leaf games.

He thinks that by you thinking that Huet thinks these things implies that Huet is self-conscious and is very fragile mentally.

He thinks you think Huet has no confidence but he thinks Huet does have confidence, and so do you, and Huet also thinks that he is a confident guy and doesn't think sitting one game will do much to his confidence and intrude on his every-day thoughts.

I think I'm just about done interpreting your thoughts but if you think you don't quite understand what eachother are thinking, I'm fine thinking for you as long as my thoughts are thought as thoughtful and my confidence is free of insults from narrow-minded thinkers.

:wacko:

*sigh* He thinks you think Huet would think Carbonneau doesn't have faith in him if we were too scared to play him in Leaf games.

He thinks that by you thinking that Huet thinks these things implies that Huet is self-conscious and is very fragile mentally.

He thinks you think Huet has no confidence but he thinks Huet does have confidence, and so do you, and Huet also thinks that he is a confident guy and doesn't think sitting one game will do much to his confidence and intrude on his every-day thoughts.

I think I'm just about done interpreting your thoughts but if you think you don't quite understand what eachother are thinking, I'm fine thinking for you as long as my thoughts are thought as thoughtful and my confidence is free of insults from narrow-minded thinkers.

:wacko:

ROFL...

I think you think you are funny.

I think your thinking is correct.

1) stay out of the box!... ie keep your sticks to yourselves since that seems to be what their looking for.

2) HIT anything in BLUE-WHITE

3) Keep shooting the puck into McCabe's corner.............. :clap: We all know he's going to screw up

4) SCORE more goals then the Leafs