xbox NHL 2008 League

Captain_Stealth

So when are we doing this NHL league thingy?

BTW, what's your gamertag Maca?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to remember to join this later. However, don't be surprised if I'm not on a lot at first - I'm kind of (to put it lightly) addicted to Oblivion and Call of Duty 4 right now, hehe.

I'll get signed up the next time I'm at my buddy's place, I haven't been over there since you started up this league. I should be over there tonight, Thursday at the latest.

P.S. To those who don't already know, I play under my friend's tag, PineKone.

I'll get signed up the next time I'm at my buddy's place, I haven't been over there since you started up this league. I should be over there tonight, Thursday at the latest.

P.S. To those who don't already know, I play under my friend's tag, PineKone.

Yeah man, I need some revenge for that beating you handed out to me last time! :lol:

Don't take him lightly!

I was outplayed by a large margin.

hits are not as good as goals. I got myself out of position on the first goal when I was looking for the big hit - I let you go in solo on my goalie with Smyth. This is also known as dumb D, early Komisarek style.

On the second goal I sent two players to harass your guy behind the net... this allowed Sakic to get open in the slot.

Both your goals came from capitalizing on bad defensive miscues and I deserved the loss. A couple of unsuccessful 2 on 1's don't change the fact that I was outthought at least twice.