xbox NHL 2008 League

Captain_Stealth

I'm not pointing out shots as much as a difference in puck posession. 4 goals on 7 shots though is disgusting. And my goalies are always like that, even offline. They'll put me in holes early and I have to work my tail off in the 3rd.

Wasn't really disgusting, since 6 of those 7 shots were exceptional chances. Budaj didn't really have a chance when I got the right pass off. When the one timers are working for me, I don't bother trying to possess the puck to set up other shots.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't really disgusting, since 6 of those 7 shots were exceptional chances. Budaj didn't really have a chance when I got the right pass off. When the one timers are working for me, I don't bother trying to possess the puck to set up other shots.

I wouldn't really call that trash talk. But if you do, then hey, who am I to judge.

i'm sitting around the apartment all day studying the UCC. If anybody is looking for a game, send me a PM or look for me online.

BTW - I just shutout a dude playing as Detroit in online (I was Montreal). I know its stupid, but I'm really proud!

Edited by simonus

I joined this morning as Vancouver no doubt. Was about to go Buffalo or Philly but whatever.

I'm decent I suppose but if you start killing me I might start my penalty rampage. :lol:

I joined this morning as Vancouver no doubt. Was about to go Buffalo or Philly but whatever.

I'm decent I suppose but if you start killing me I might start my penalty rampage. :lol:

I wondered if you'd join cause I saw you playing NHL while I was playing Gears, haha.

So addicted to Gears of War again. I haven't played it since 2006.

I wondered if you'd join cause I saw you playing NHL while I was playing Gears, haha.

So addicted to Gears of War again. I haven't played it since 2006.

If you're playing Gears online, I'll have to join up with you on that. Never actually tried it online yet. (:o I know)

If you're playing Gears online, I'll have to join up with you on that. Never actually tried it online yet. (:o I know)

I suck at Gears. I run around like a lunatic. That's why you should get Halo.

I'll be online again later tonight if anyone wants to play(yes that includes you Jets ;) ).

Eh, I don't like online very much. It's worse for whiny 14 year olds then Halo (and thats a feat).

We should do online co-op sometime though. I could use some help on Act 5, haha.

I suck at Gears. I run around like a lunatic. That's why you should get Halo.

I'll be online again later tonight if anyone wants to play(yes that includes you Jets ;) ).

I am so freaking bored of Halo.

Eh, I don't like online very much. It's worse for whiny 14 year olds then Halo (and thats a feat).

We should do online co-op sometime though. I could use some help on Act 5, haha.

Yeah, Co-op sounds good. I haven't done any of it yet, lol.

You mean at all? Or just stuff online?

Please tell me you've atleast beaten the game.

Yeah, I beat it on easy, but then I had Oblivion not long after getting Gears... lol. So yeah.

Well that sucks. I absolutely frikkin love it! ^_^

I guess thats why you've barely played matchmaking eh? The whiny 14 year-olds. I just beat the crap outta them. ;)

Also I meant NHL but I can see why you thought I meant Halo.... you should play when Maca finally gets it.

Well that sucks. I absolutely frikkin love it! ^_^

I guess thats why you've barely played matchmaking eh? The whiny 14 year-olds. I just beat the crap outta them. ;)

Eh, thats part of it, I just don't really like online in general.

Also I meant NHL but I can see why you thought I meant Halo.... you should play when Maca finally gets it.

I'd be up for a strictly HW type thing. Theres a lot of morons on Xbox Live.

Eh, thats part of it, I just don't really like online in general.

I'd be up for a strictly HW type thing. Theres a lot of morons on Xbox Live.

Sure. Strictly HW is fine by me.

Now it's time for Maca to go and get the game.

Ah, Call of Duty 4. I'm getting it for PS3 tomorrow after my mid-term (along with Super Mario Galaxy and Assassin's Creed/RE: Umbrella Chronicles. Just my of way celebrating the end of mid-terms. None for the 360 though so I'll be dissapearing from Live for a while).