(22)Begin - (20)Smolinski - (6)Kostopoulos

d.jpg

(79)Markov - (8)Komisarek

(71)Brisebois - (44)Hamrlik

(51)Bouillon - (32)Striet

G.jpg

(31)Price

Meetings This Year:

Oct. 6th, 2007:montrealwatersmall.gif3 leafs2watersmall1.gif4 (OT)

Nov. 3rd, 2007:leafs2watersmall1.gif3 montrealwatersmall.gif2

Nov. 13th, 2007:montrealwatersmall.gif4 leafs2watersmall1.gif3 (OT)

fergie.jpg

Dandy25Leafs.jpg

Price31Leafs.jpg

This game can be seen live at 7:30pm eastern on:

rds.gif& tsnlogo.gif

Cjad.jpg

Listen to the game live at 7:30 pm on CJAD 800 AM

OR

ckac.jpg

Listen to the game live (In French) at 7:30 pm on CKAC 730 AM

Edited by Spider-Man NL

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leafs are sucking big time lately, but somehow seem to bring a real game to the Habs and Sens. I expect a tough game, but we should triumph.

GO HABS GO !!!!

If the majority of our guys show the kind of grit and determination Kovy did in the last game, we will win.

If we have more guys floating than working hard as was the case last game, we will lose.

Simple as that.

A friend of mine in Toronto is taking me to this game what a nice guy!

JMMR, it seems like you go to EVERY game, or at least most of them! Enjoy, and I hope we win, but the guys have to start really working again. Even though they've only lost 2 in row, they've been playing without consistency or effort for about a week or more now...

Like Higgins said after the buffalo game: they don't have a 50 goal scorer, they don't have a hart or norris trophy winner. For them to win, EVERYONE needs to work hard. Now, I hope these aren't just words and they actually come out and DO it.

I know I'm a fanboy, but I really do think the Canadiens are on the verge of figuring it out. It often looks to me like they (especially the kids) are trying new things, seeing what they can do in the league. I am especially hopeful right now on Plekanec and Komisarek. To a lesser degree, I feel the same way about Higgins, to an even lesser degree Latendresse. Through my rosy coloured glasses this team is almost ready to gel... I sure hope that we go a long way towards that tomorrow night. I also would love to see Gorges.

PS - CATACLAW, UPDATE THAT DAMN SEASON THREAD.

PPS - EVERYBODY WEAR YOUR LUCKY JERSEYS.

PPPS - DON'T MOVE AFTER THE HABS SCORE, CHANGE YOUR SEAT AFTER(IF) THE LEAFS SCORE

PPPPS - BATHROOM BREAKS ARE FOR INTERMISSIONS

PPPPPS - I PROMISE YOU! BAD BEHAVIOUR IN THIS THREAD EARNS YOU A 1 WEEK BAN.

PPPPPPS - ok everybody, let's have a great time :)

Edited by simonus
forgot what day it was

I know I'm a fanboy, but I really do think the Canadiens are on the verge of figuring it out. It often looks to me like they (especially the kids) are trying new things, seeing what they can do in the league. I am especially hopeful right now on Plekanec and Komisarek. To a lesser degree, I feel the same way about Higgins, to an even lesser degree Latendresse. Through my rosy coloured glasses this team is almost ready to gel... I sure hope that we go a long way towards that tonight. I also would love to see Gorges.

PPPS - DON'T MOVE AFTER THE HABS SCORE, CHANGE YOUR SEAT AFTER(IF) THE LEAFS SCORE

Heheh... I wanna be rose coloured. it's more fun. but I don't wanna be disappointed. Your attitude is admirable.

and ps: thank you for telling everyone to play nice on the boards...

This puts things into perspective, sure the habs had an ugly week, but hey, we're still 4 games above .500 and overall on pace for a solid playoff berth. The Leafs are also playing poorly, but those suckers are 3 games below .500 and on pace for a terrible season.

This puts things into perspective, sure the habs had an ugly week, but hey, we're still 4 games above .500 and overall on pace for a solid playoff berth. The Leafs are also playing poorly, but those suckers are 3 games below .500 and on pace for a terrible season.

i have rarely agreed with you more.

Last season the Habs were 11 points ahead of the Leafs at the All-Star break and we all know how that finished up.

Everybody understands the perspective, but the perspective also includes a total collapse followed by a mad dash for the playoffs every year. Until they deliver a solid 82 games and do not have to go 10-3 down the stretch to end the season

nobody will be comfotable in habs land.

Last season I got caught up in the if the Habs play .470 hockey after playing .580 hockey they will finish with 98 points and make it easy. Well the Habs played .400 hockey and missed the playoffs. They have been mediocre for a month now.

They may be 6 from first but they are also 4 points from 9th.

Personally, all I am doing is criticizing them for playing poorly like I praised them for playing well in October.

Edited by Wamsley01

Lets make it ferguson's last game!!

They can't fire him, nobody wants his job :rolleyes:

I know I'm a fanboy, but I really do think the Canadiens are on the verge of figuring it out. It often looks to me like they (especially the kids) are trying new things, seeing what they can do in the league. I am especially hopeful right now on Plekanec and Komisarek. To a lesser degree, I feel the same way about Higgins, to an even lesser degree Latendresse. Through my rosy coloured glasses this team is almost ready to gel... I sure hope that we go a long way towards that tomorrow night. I also would love to see Gorges.

And don't let anyone walk in front of the TV, blocking the goalie is a bad thing!!!!

PS Is it time for "The Call" yet? I'll try it , we may need the edge.

Edited by johnnyhasbeen