Game Thread | Predators vs. Canadiens | 12/01/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pretty pass and a move that was equal to it for the goal.

I guess they had time to go over that play during the 4 minute 5on3.

I guess they had time to go over that play during the 4 minute 5on3.

ROFLMAO

Good one.

Those two actually always seemed to click well together, going back to the Rookie Tournament in 2005. Might become one Hell of a Terrible Tandem... Big, young, talented and smart.

Grabovski is bringing it tonight. He really wants to be in this lineup. Hustles on the backcheck after Kostitsyn fails to clear it and uses what little size he has to seperate the Predator from the puck before he can shoot, and then gets in on a 2on1 before Ryder tried to deke and lost it.

I love it when the mic up leadership guys like Komisarek. He's part-time goalie coach and motivational coach!

Brisebois got angry! Wow. Nichol rocked him with a clean hit behind the net. So Brisebois got back up and nailed him hard into the corner. Then Nichol slashed Brisebois to get him to fight and Brisebois drew a double-minor by getting cross-checked in the face by Nichol.

Good to see Breezer sticking up for himself, even if he did look like a wuss for turtling (albeit he did get hit in the face with a stick, it still looked pretty wussy ;))

Brisebois got angry! Wow. Nichol rocked him with a clean hit behind the net. So Brisebois got back up and nailed him hard into the corner. Then Nichol slashed Brisebois to get him to fight and Brisebois drew a double-minor by getting cross-checked in the face by Nichol.

Good to see Breezer sticking up for himself, even if he did look like a wuss for turtling (albeit he did get hit in the face with a stick, it still looked pretty wussy ;))

I'd rather him not play at all....but good for him....I guess :rolleyes:

Ryder is sinking this ship

Hey, at least he only signed for a year! Looks like that decision could come back to haunt him.