French help

habsfan88

Alright so i'm talking to this french girl who I met in Quebec City last year on a high school trip (it was unreal)...anyways I have to try and talk to her in french because this one is not the greatest in english, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me what this means

"elle sempechera pas de vivre pcq il y a des gars a lautre bout qui la trouve belle"

haha to help you understand more, one of her friends was actually soo smoking hot (and yes i did) and so I just asked her if her friend has a boyfriend yet and thats what she said. lol so if anyone can help me with that, thats great.

THANKS

Alright so i'm talking to this french girl who I met in Quebec City last year on a high school trip (it was unreal)...anyways I have to try and talk to her in french because this one is not the greatest in english, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me what this means

"elle sempechera pas de vivre pcq il y a des gars a lautre bout qui la trouve belle"

haha to help you understand more, one of her friends was actually soo smoking hot (and yes i did) and so I just asked her if her friend has a boyfriend yet and thats what she said. lol so if anyone can help me with that, thats great.

THANKS

avant que les experts le faire, c'est mon traduction:

"She's not about to stop playing the field as there are lots of guys who find her hot"

c'est bien possible que je n'ai pas raison.

Edited by simonus

"Her life is fishing and she goes to a station to ring bells."

hahaha

"She's not about to stop playing the field as there are lots of guys who find her hot"

Thanks simonus. I am kind of sad right now though seeing as my return to Quebec is only about a month away, and now I cant chill with her. ARRGHH

would be more " She's not about to stop playing the field because some guys outhere in some other places (i think it might be you) find her hot".

would be more " She's not about to stop playing the field because some guys outhere in some other places (i think it might be you) find her hot".

thanks, the "autre bout" hung me up for a sec.. I interpreted it as "on the other side" which I took to me "across from her"... I get it now.

judging by your handle you're born in '88 so this how your generation talks to la filles? lol

No wonder la filles keep hitting on le pierre. Don't tell me she fell for that as you were implying with (le rump in the pillows). good grief, I need a challenge.

jesus christ pierre.

La fille

Les filles.

For 's sake.

PS - "le rump" = lame. Even lamer considering that you meant "romp"

Ya this one would make more sense to me.

Damnit this sucks haha

judging by your handle you're born in '88 so this how your generation talks to les filles? lol

No wonder les filles keep hitting on le pierre. Don't tell me she fell for that as you were implying with (le rump in the pillows). good grief, I need a challenge.

haha and no Pierre I didn't have any...well in your terms.. "le rump in the pillows". We just made out a bunch of times at the bar I met them at and then she gave me her number and email...and then the next time i was at my cottage (about 20 mins from tremblant) she happened to be at Tremblant the same weekend and took her out for dinner and stuff. No opportunities to "le rump in the pillows" (hahhaa nice spelling by the way.) though unfortunately, nowhere to go and on my trip in Quebec City there were no outsiders allowed in our hotel unless they were on the trip so it was quite unfortunate for me. Now im heading back in a month and a bit and she definitley won't be single. IT BLOWS.

Thanks for the translation help though guys you're the best.

Edited by habsfan88

• 1 month later...

My advice would be to get on those emails and make sure she isn't taken when you get there. Trust me, a few well written letter's will have her or any girl eating out of your hands. Find the words and put them down, just don't use "rump" in the text.

Checked the dates, guess I was too late, see her yet?

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

• 1 month later...
My advice would be to get on those emails and make sure she isn't taken when you get there. Trust me, a few well written letter's will have her or any girl eating out of your hands. Find the words and put them down, just don't use "rump" in the text.

Checked the dates, guess I was too late, see her yet?

Wow talk about revisiting an old thread, however I never saw johnny's latest reply so I will fill you in on what happened. Well it wasn't anything exciting, she still had her boyfriend when I went to Quebec City. I still met up with her and some of her friends and brought my friends in that same bar we met last year, however it was alot more painful this time seeing as there was no more flirtation etc. because of her whole boyfriend thing...to say the least it was really painful and I was pretty depressed after that. Anyways hopefully she goes to school in Montreal next year cause that's what I'm planning on doing and maybe she will be broken up with him by that time :)

Seriously, that's wishful thinking though...that guy will hang on to this girl for his LIFE. no exaggeration boys, she was honestly that good looking...and french, which makes it so much more hot on top of that.

Still had a great time none the less, you can't go wrong with a trip to Quebec City to hit up the bars and clubs (Dagobert among the favorites!). I didn't have the luck I was hoping for but it was a great trip and i'm sure as hell going back as soon as possible.

If I were you, I'd try to keep in touch with this Girl (via E-Mail). 12 months from now, you never know what might happen between her and her boyfriend.

If I were you, I'd try to keep in touch with this Girl (via E-Mail). 12 months from now, you never know what might happen between her and her boyfriend.

haha Oh i have her on msn, so it's all good. i'll inform you boys if anything interesting happens lol