Game Thread | Red Wings vs. Canadiens | 12/04/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And here comes the league's 30th powerplay in the league.

It certainly isn't the #1 PP with how they're playing on it right now.

Did Hasek hurt himself on that last save by Plecks? Looks like he stretched out and might have tweaked his groin?

Hasek always messes up his groin. That guy pulls his groin more than I did when I was 14 and found a "gentlemans" magazine.

That looked like a goal you'd score on NHL 08.

Apparently EA sent me a different game.

Because NHL 08 has a great system where it "tweaks" the AI to adapt to your play. Except it doesn't actually tweak anything, it just makes everyone on your team worse. I have to make perfect slap-pass one-timers to the top corner to get a 50% chance at a goal.

And then Eric Staal backhands it from the blueline 3 times in a row to win it in the last minute.

On a normal day, though, it seems like every NHL 08 goal is off the post and in.

Love it! Saks is pissed throwing elbows and shit.

Better than doing nothing at all, which is what he's been doing lately.

I think it was Don Cherry that one said (about a guy who wasn't playing all that well): "...I mean, come on...hit or fight or do something!"

I want the Habs to remember how Hasek claimed that his shutout against Habs (when he played for the Sens) was the easiest of his career.

Light the ****** up!

No kidding. I think people need to watch more games beyond the habs. There are some seriously good teams in this league. Detroit is fast. Detroit is talented. Detroit doesn't need a goalie to steal it for them.

No kidding. I think people need to watch more games beyond the habs. There are some seriously good teams in this league. Detroit is fast. Detroit is talented. Detroit doesn't need a goalie to steal it for them.

That's totally true, so far the Habs are hanging in there though so looks good :)

WOOT! 1st period about to start!