Game Thread | Carolina vs. Habs | 12/08/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought I would say this but it almost looks like kovy is trying to do too much

No Walker got the original 2 [plus 5 for fighting] Komi got 2-5-10 for instigating

another bs call walker should have gotten the boarding call in the first place

I don't think it is in the cards tonight...

Laps is nothing special, I don't see why people think bringing him up is going to make a difference. Nothing wrong with him, but people talk like we have Crosby back in Hamilton. :)

We really need to get a sniper on this team. If you give Cole, Brindamour, Staal, etc any time in the slot and they hit the top corner. Sure, Price was down a bit early, but that is a tough save to make. We don't seem to have guys that can make those shots. That was Ryder's bread and butter shot, but not these days. Koivu's shot is too weak. Kovalev is the only guy I would call a sniper on this team.

Ah well, I don't think they are embarrassing themselves, the just are not nearly as good as Carolina.

the first line is killing me..they all working their ass off, but they cant get it going...Koivu got to be the play maker for that line, and his not getting the job done .ryder needs to get the puck feed to him and its not getting done..higgens working his ass off, but his not a great player maker and if he got a good past, he could have a few more goals this year, i really think this line is only as good as koivu plays.

Edited by KEEP26

I look at Carolina's top two centers, and I wonder how it is that we're stuck with Saku Koivu as our number-one centre after so many years. Bob needs to do something...sitting on his ass waiting for things to get better is just not cutting it.

I look at Carolina's top two centers, and I wonder how it is that we're stuck with Saku Koivu as our number-one centre after so many years. Bob needs to do something...sitting on his ass waiting for things to get better is just not cutting it.

Bob tried very hard in the off season to bring a #1 centre here. Maybe he can make a trade but who do we have of worth that will give us that centre?

Obryne looks like crap tonight!

who did Walker charged? and how was komisarek's response?

Walker charged Komisarek and his response was to go and kick his ass. It was more of a wrestle though.

Bob tried very hard in the off season to bring a #1 centre here. Maybe he can make a trade but who do we have of worth that will give us that centre?

I'd give up a king's ransom at this point: Saku, two first rounders, and a top prospect. Nobody wants to come here as a free agent...we need to accept that and do what needs to be done in a trade.