U.S. Primary and Caucus Thread

Pierre the Great

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Americans are delusional. My dad thinks the U.S. will never collapse as a super power. lol

Also, everyone thinks the government will fix things like the levees. lol please.

ugh I have to go campaign for Obama on our 'be nationalistic or be damned' holiday. American politics :puke:

If somebody says something negative, I'll fight back even though I don't really care. lol

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25447998/page/2/

"I think Obama would be a disaster, and there's a lot of reasons," said Pollard, explaining the rumors he had heard about the candidate from friends he goes camping with. "I understand he's from Africa, and that the first thing he's going to do if he gets into office is bring his family over here, illegally. He's got that racist [pastor] who practically raised him, and then there's the Muslim thing. He's just not presidential material, if you ask me."

Good god, I hate the midwest.

The Democratic Party needs to split apart.

CPC better serves the country and Congress as a separate party.

A CPC party would keep Congress in check and make Congress move back to the centre instead of the right.

The Democrats will never run on a CPC platform, I'm tired and so are the grass root supporters of the candidates running on CPC platforms in the primaries and then going all Republican lite during the election campaign. Same goes for the Ron Paul supporters in the Republican Party the Libertarian wing.

Libertarians and CPCers need to split from their power obsessed parties.

CPC's join the Greens and Libertarians join the Libertarian Party. End this madness of the two party dictatorship.

• 1 month later...