Game Thread | Lightning vs. Habs | 12/11/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we got what we deserved!

And we lose to teh worst team in the league on the road.

Simply pathetic!

I'm gettin' sick of this s h i t !

Edited by Habsfan

Why the F**K is Pleks out there every F**king time? WHY?

That being said, thanks for stealing us a point. That Saku goal was close, but I'm not sure why he didn't do his classic move that works almost every time.

Let's hope the Habs get their s*** together in time for Philly on thursday

Let's hope Philly have got all the goals out of their system with tonight's win lol.

Frustrating game to watch. Feel lucky to get a point, and at the same time, feel robbed cause the PP couldn't score in OT. Would have been nice to have a righthanded shot out there. Liked to fire and grit Laps brought to the lineup. Don't think O'byrne is gonna see too much more icetime. Can't afford to have a struggling rookie on the backend right now. My oh my, how far has Ryder fallen. 8 minutes of icetime and again pointless.

The 4 on 3 was pathetic. A 4 on 3 power play is very similar to a 5 on 3, you have your 2 D up on the point, and you have a forward on the hash mark, one in front. Tonight they played it as if they had a 5 on 4, always fighting for the puck on the boards, Kovalev blasting shots from wherever, no setup to the PP at all, just a cluster*!$%.

I am *almost* at the point where i feel like no longer watching the Habs, too depressing...

If they lose next game, i think that line will have been crossed.

I will still follow them, but won't go out of my way to watch every game, like I have been this year. If it's on and I don't have anything better to do, (like clean my toenails) I will watch.

Wow, the bandwagon seems to be getting a lot lighter. Keep the faith guys, maybe stealing a point against tampa will have an effect on us like it did on toronto. Since their shootout loss to us they've won 5 of 6. Never say never.

Two goals and no shootout goals at home against Mighty Marc Denis and the Road-Warriors Lightning! Who played on the road yesterday!

Two goals by the same line again!

You'd hope for a 40 or 45 shot performance at least. Don't know if we were buzzing around their end all game and crashing the net, playing like an assault battalion...didn't sound like it. Hell, forget the analysis...WE BLOW. Who are we really better than in the East? Washington, and...err...

Bring on the B's!

Wow, the bandwagon seems to be getting a lot lighter. Keep the faith guys, maybe stealing a point against tampa will have an effect on us like it did on toronto. Since their shootout loss to us they've won 5 of 6. Never say never.

Yeah exactly what i thought of, plus we got a road trip coming up, might be nice for the boys to get away from the bell for a while, i know i sure as hell would want to.

Seriously, do you work for George Gillette?

If not, do you dust your pom-poms off between every game?

You have been peeking in my window, haven't you! :P

On a side note, Souray has a pp goal for Edmonton tonight.

And a mighty fine window it is, m'lad...

Perhaps Sheldon would be so kind as to invite several members of the current edition of Les Canadiens for a season-long sojourn out to the sunny, happy, textured pastures of the greater Edmonton plains?

and some of the so called "fans" jump off the bandwagon.

Just so you know, ill be the one telling the driver to speed up so you guys cant get back on the next time we win 3 in a row, slinging tightly packed snowballs in the process.

How dare you insult my fanhood.

I oughta slap you for such a comment.

When things are bad, i feel less inclined to watch, that doesn't mean i won't follow the happenings and still cheer on the team, i'll just watch less often.

You sir, can go to hell.