• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great period of hockey

0-0m after one

shots 8-7 TB

Price looks good

Saku seems to have shown up in full. Great to see.

40 more minutes like that and we win

Jeeze, just posted then read period posts, are you guys really not happy with that period?

I thought it was a much better show than we have put on lately, and it seems like the "calling out" has woke up the "C". About time.

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

Decent period. We looked tense to begin, but we seemed to relax as the period went on. That is fine, as long as we score the first goal. I fear a TB goal at this point would cripple us.

Gotta love seeing Kovy and Koivu getting chippy. That's what you need from your veterans. That, and a few goals.

For those of you watching the game on TSN, the word of the night is "composure". Do a shot every time you hear it.

I have to agree, i very timid period by the Habs. Looks like a very fragile team. Not too many good passes out there. It's liike they are scared to make a mistake. The best pass was made tape to tape by Bouillon, but right to the Tampa guy. How can Gorges not be in the lineup instead. On the PK, twice the Cube couldn't clear the puck. He may run into people out there, but is pretty much useless on the ice. The more Ryder plays, the worse he gets. At least the Pleks line has a little jump in the game. Dandy using his speed to creat there.

We got lucky on the St. Louis hitting the post on the one timer and Richards fanning on the puck on the one timer. Both were almost sure goals.

I'm not sure if we are playing better tonight or our opponent is as feeble as we are! Seems pretty sloppy on both ends.

Price looks really focused and nice to see Koivu giving hell out there, even on the eve of his imminent trade to SJ for Marleau :unsure:

C'mon boys, 40 more minutes of the same as in teh first, and they should win this one!

Good hustle by Dandy to get tha tpenalty call on tampa! Dandy can sure skate!!

Too many times we have utilized one forechecker. I'd like to see 2 high from time to time. When we had one high on many occasions in the 1st period, Tampa still had rushes.

They're a concern in their own zone but it's not the bad part of their game. I'd like to see them turn it up a notch.

Maybe they will right here. Habs PP

I guess that stick doesn't have anymore goals in it! :D GO HABS GO!!!

I guess that stick doesn't have anymore goals in it! :D GO HABS GO!!!

I think the blade confused Denis!