Game Thread | Lightning vs. Habs | 12/11/07

Spider-Man NL

Ryder has to stop going 5 hole

He did everything he would normally do on that PP chance, but tried 5 hole instead of his normal mid high shot. Been doin that alot. Hitting chest. Get out of that Newf, shoot at the mesh.

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't boo your captain! No Class. No wonder no FAs want to play here. They're making Briere look good and his decision was correct.

:rolleyes: He's been sucking ass for over ten games now...he deserves it. A letter on your jersey doesn't make you beyond criticism.

I bad mistake by O'Byrne and he is sitting on the bench. Poor bastard.

WE have to expect the Kid to make mistakes. it's his 3rd NHL game. But you have to admit the kid wasn't lucky on that play. The Damn puck was bouncing all over the ######ing place!

AS for the crowd booing it's players...well, they should start playing better hockey, and the crowd won'T boo them. When you pay 150$ for a ticket, it's your right to boo the product. it's the only thing that we as fans can do to express our dissatisfaction(besides not showing up to the game)!

Edited by Habsfan

Voila! You deserve what you're getting.

What I deserve is to see a captain / 1st line centre that doesn't play like he's clueless out there for extended periods of time. Make it happen on both fronts, Bob!!!

Is it possible Koviu's having trouble with his eye? Does he have full vision back in it?

I think he's having trouble with his heart (or lack thereof), or possibly his nads (or lack thereof) lately...not his eye.

Now I know why Higgins can't finish; He's cross-eyed!

Seriously, though, they picked a terrible time to zoom in on Higgins on the bench. He had a spot on his visor and was trying to clean it without taking his helmet off.

I think he's having trouble with his heart (or lack thereof), or possibly his nads (or lack thereof) lately...not his eye.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, my opinion is that this is the dumbest post I have ever read.