Game Thread | Maple Leafs vs. Habs | 12/15/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up by 3 after 40 minutes, gotta feel pretty good about that. It's still 20 minutes to soon to declare our home-game monkey off our back, but at least Koivu shoke his off pretty well. Overall, the guys are doing some great forechecking, monster hits, good puck control, few turnovers... lots to be pleased about.

Come on guys, 20 minutes left... another period of more of the same and we'll be celebrating in less than an hour's time.

GO HABS GO

Edited by Cataclaw

Not alot of posts tonight concidering its habs vs leafs...

It's saturday night before the big snow fall here in Montreal - so maybe some are out partying while watching the match?

Anyone else facing the flu right now? It's got a good hold on me.

When you're playing the laffs...it's never over. Expect a penalty early to try to get them back in the game.

Nah, they aint coming back in this game if we continue this play, no way. As long as we dont go into our defensive shell this will be a safe win... but we sure seem to love going into that defensive shell...

Anyone else like the way O'Byrne has played tonight? (among the others who have played great)

Koivu slump ended in Philly when he started spinning.

The guy needs to spin before scoring.

Lil Kots, is doing great, not to predictable and sees the ice well, still wonder why Lever said

is not ready. He is more ready than i thought that is for sure

Anyone else facing the flu right now? It's got a good hold on me.

It's got me here in Korea ... more of a cold than the flu, but it has been a week of sleeping, tv, hot drinks, and a stuffed nose. This game, however, is putting a smile back on my face! :clap: