(32)Streit - (40)Lapierre - (6)Kostopoulos

d.jpg

(79)Markov - (8)Komisarek
(3)O'Bryne - (44)Hamrlik
(51)Bouillon - (26)Gorges

G.jpg
(31)Price

Meetings This Year:

Oct. 16th, 2007:florwatersmall.gif2 montrealwatersmall.gif1 (SO)

KoivuZednik.jpg

Huet39Fla.jpg

This game can be seen live at 7:30pm eastern on:
rds.gif& fsfl.gif

Cjad.jpg
Listen to the game live at 7:30 pm on CJAD 800 AM

OR

ckac.jpg
Listen to the game live (In French) at 7:30 pm on CKAC 730 AM

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont want to be sarcastic but it'd be nice to have a win before our yearly winter slump !!

those are the games that you should always win and I'm confident that carey an the gang will do it.

Dare I say a shut out ?? YES !!

http://www.habsinsideout.com/main/1847

Price gets call over Huet for Panthers

by Dave Stubbs

Canadiens head coach Guy Carbonneau announced today that Carey Price will start tomorrow vs. the Florida Panthers at the Bell Centre, getting the nod for his good work of late.

Cristobal Huet, who backed up Price Saturday vs. Toronto, will fill the same role tomorrow, and he isn't overjoyed with the idea, having been widely believed to be getting the start. But Carbonneau wants Huet to get another few days of practice before returning to action, having sat out the past six games with a groin injury.

Guillaume Latendresse practised at Verdun with his teammates, but will be a game-time decision, having suffered what's reported to have been an upper-body injury last Thursday in Philadelphia. Defenceman Patrice Brisebois practised as well, rehabbing a shoulder injury, but left early and won't be in the lineup.

dont want to be sarcastic but it'd be nice to have a win before our yearly winter slump !!

those are the games that you should always win and I'm confident that carey an the gang will do it.

Dare I say a shut out ?? YES !!

Gaah! Must you jinx the poor kid?? He was *this* close his last two games.

Gaah! Must you jinx the poor kid?? He was *this* close his last two games.

And Huet was that close last time we played the Panthers

Great work, Spidey. You're always appreciated.

This is a must-win game that will demonstrate whether we are contenders or pretenders. We need to show the same effort as we have in the past 2 and maybe we can put this slump behind us. I'd love to see our new first line light it up.

GO HABS GO!!!

spidey you do wunderful work but lately every time I congratulate you we lose hence i will not say good job but you know where my heart is! It is my little stupid superstition. WE will crush these jerks and spit in Paul Maurice's eye :ghg: :ghg:

This doesn't look good at all, I had to post first in the GDT to get a good game (see saturdays GDT)..

this is like post #10 something..

doesn't look good.. doesn't look good at all

Go :hlogo: go!

I haven't posted pre-game for the last 2 games, and we won! So, I am trying to keep the lucky streak going by not posting again before the game .... wait a minute .... DOH!

Anyway, go HABS go!

Here is hoping perky gets his first NHL goal!

Ahhh...

Perky!

Don't believe I've heard that one before...I LOVE IT!!

Anyway, mark my words, the Habs are about to embark on a massive win streak. I think Carey grabbed the baton and ain't about ready to let it go...

Just found out I'm gonna be in NYC on the 30th!!!! Habs - Rangers baby! All I gotta do now is convince my wife to come...

C'mon boys pick up the win and do it in style with a nice margin, build some confidence for the youngsters -- this is one of those games we need to just come out hard, keep up the pressure and put two points in the bank!

Go Habs Go!!!

This doesn't look good at all, I had to post first in the GDT to get a good game (see saturdays GDT)..

this is like post #10 something..

doesn't look good.. doesn't look good at all

Go :hlogo: go!

What the Hell Man? Now if we lose it's on your head! lol

C'mon boys pick up the win and do it in style with a nice margin

I wouldn't bet on a huge victory. Jacques martin likes to play the trap, and the panthers are defensive minded. I expect another boring game...maybe 2-1 or 3-2.

I wouldn't bet on a huge victory. Jacques martin likes to play the trap, and the panthers are defensive minded. I expect another boring game...maybe 2-1 or 3-2.

Well, if the Habs attack them like last time they will score. Vokoun stood on his head, I don't think he can do it again.

But, if they decide to play wait for Florida to make a mistake it will be a boring 60 minutes.

I also love the puck handling element that Price brings to the game. He is capable of shutting down teams with

a strong forecheck. I love seeing him go out there and reverse the play and eff up their system. It certainly makes the D's life a hell of a lot easier.

I also love the puck handling element that Price brings to the game. He is capable of shutting down teams with

a strong forecheck. I love seeing him go out there and reverse the play and eff up their system. It certainly makes the D's life a hell of a lot easier.

I agree, Price's puck handling (and passing Skills) are very impressive. He reminds of Brodeur when he wields that goalie stick!

I think Carey grabbed the baton and ain't about ready to let it go...

I think he will too. The interview with him on TSN about him starting the next game instead of Huet showed some real confidence. This could be the turning point that we all expect where Price grabs the #1 goalie position (and if not, Huet is in the wing, so it doesn't matter). If Price does manage to grab it, I look forward to a very favourable trade in the new year.

Go HABS GO!!!!

Ahhh...

Perky!

Don't believe I've heard that one before...I LOVE IT!!

Anyway, mark my words, the Habs are about to embark on a massive win streak. I think Carey grabbed the baton and ain't about ready to let it go...

Just found out I'm gonna be in NYC on the 30th!!!! Habs - Rangers baby! All I gotta do now is convince my wife to come...

I'll be in NYC next week as well, but wouldn't you know it, Im leaving on the 29th. grrr....

looks like Ryder will play again tonight with Gui sitting in the press box. Im sure latendresse isn't overly thrilled with being shelved for two games when he claimed he was healthy enough to play.

You have to wonder if this is a directive from Gainey, telling Carbo to give Ryder some minutes to potentially increase his trade value. The team seems to have moved on without him so there's no doubt that a trade would be beneficial. I would bet that as soon as Ryder pots a goal or two he'll be on his way out of town.