Game Thread | Panthers vs. Habs | 12/18/07

Spider-Man NL

0 goals on 15 shots against. Price doesn't seem like the problem now, does he?

I'll make some room on the back of the bandwagon for everyone to get back on.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's the one who made a huge mistake leading to the second goal...he did play a better 2nd period but he's still part of a losing team tonight.

And can mods/admins please get this ######ed censoring under control....it aggravates me every time I try to type T_1_T_S and get #####!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...so you can't even say R_3_T_A_R_D????

Will the damn nazi who set this thing up fix it?!?!

And can mods/admins please get this ######ed censoring under control....it aggravates me every time I try to type T_1_T_S and get #####!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...so you can't even say R_3_T_A_R_D????

Will the damn nazi who set this thing up fix it?!?!

No shlt, when I first registered, nothing was censored. This is goddam annoying now. :P

Don't you love games when you can expect the 3rd to be like the first 2 periods? That's likely the story.

:nono: 12 shots :?- :?- :?-

Price, in spite of his gaffe is giving us a chance. Geez, we can't even buy one? All they have to do is die for 20 minutes and the game is still attainable. And, AC is ALL FOR experiments with line changes involving the Kostitsyn's. I figure that those 2 on a line will do something.

PLEASE GO TO THE SLOT! :angry:

he's the one who made a huge mistake leading to the second goal...he did play a better 2nd period but he's still part of a losing team tonight.

If we lose 2-1, he can feel bad.

0 goal on 15 shots...what difference does that make?? none.

the damage is done....maybe I should start calling him the goalie version of Alexandre Daigle.

Edited by Spider-Man NL

Nope, Season 5 repeats..................... that's how exciting the game is. :puke:

season three rocks, Mr Lehey is at his best hehehe. Think I'll watch an episode, it will be more fun than watching this friggin hockey game (ugh)

the damage is done....maybe I should start calling him the goalie version of Alexandre Daigle.

Wow, I don't remember you saying the same sort of thing when Huet misplayed the puck that lead to a toronto goal earlier in the year. Because that play was huge too. It opened the door for the leafs and let them back into the game. You must have a serious hate on for Price. You gotta remember he's 20 years old and he is going to make a mistake every now and then. Especially with this team in front of him.

Wow, we have a pro NHL scout here boys. I don't even know where to begin with that.

But how about with - it was one play, and with the effort the Habs are putting out, it doesn't make a difference if Price stops them all or lets them all in. I don't know what you have against the kid, but one mistake doesn't make a career. Try getting more shots on goal in two periods than the other team got in the last one.

OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELEIVE PRICE FROZE THAT INSTEAD OF SHOOTING IT ON NET! HUET COULD HAVE SCORED! BURN PRICE AT THE STAKE!

Kovalev on the first line.. ( I mean the Koivu line)

Kostitsyns and Plekanec on the other line for now it seems.

Wow, I don't remember you saying the same sort of thing when Huet misplayed the puck that lead to a toronto goal earlier in the year. Because that play was huge too. It opened the door for the leafs and let them back into the game. You must have a serious hate on for Price. You gotta remember he's 20 years old and he is going to make a mistake every now and then. Especially with this team in front of him.

I'm hard on Price because he was taken 5th overall in his draft year...and because of that I expect a lot from him...I expect him to be a superstar....not the next coming of Andre Racicot.

Hey Vokoun. "Way to go Shutout"

roflmao

Vokoun is unbeatable... he'll definitely shut us out. We won't score on him, he'll get a shutout. When's the last time the Habs got shutout? Did Vokoun ever get a shutout against us? How many shutouts does Vokoun has this season including the shutout he'll add after he gets a shutout tonight by shutting out the Habs?

Shutout shutout shutout shutout...

PS: shutout