Game Thread | Panthers vs. Habs | 12/18/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hard on Price because he was taken 5th overall in his draft year...and because of that I expect a lot from him...I expect him to be a superstar....not the next coming of Andre Racicot.

Yeah, what a waste that pick was. How could Gainey and Timmins pick a kid who isn't absolutely perfect in every respect at every point in his life.

Uh-oh, Florida scored again. Better trade Price now while his stock is still high!

Just curious, who is Carbos scapegoat this week?

I've been out of the loop for awhile. :lol:

He's got about 18 of them on the bench right now.

Nothing against price, but if that was Huet in net this board would be filled with nasty messages against him...

While i think the team stunk the joint out, Price has not had a great game. He has had several lousey games. So can we all let the "trade Huet" crap go.. we need to ride them both imo to have any chance...

Hey everybody! Markov's back from All-Star La La Land!

Nothing against price, but if that was Huet in net this board would be filled with nasty messages against him...

While i think the team stunk the joint out, Price has not had a great game. He has had several lousey games. So can we all let the "trade Huet" crap go.. we need to ride them both imo to have any chance...

I agree. Price hasn't been great, but the team hasn't been either. People are worried about losing Huet to free agency for nothing, though. While it would be nice to get a return on him, I'd be more worried about pushing Price too much when he's not ready. We're gonna have to keep Huet to shield Price.

BOOM! the puck get blown pass Alexandre Daigle....3-0 Fla.

BOOM! The intelligence factor gets blown out of this forum!

I'm hard on Price because he was taken 5th overall in his draft year...and because of that I expect a lot from him...I expect him to be a superstar....not the next coming of Andre Racicot.

I dunno man, take a look at what Luongo, and Dipietro, did as rookies. I'd say Price is already ahead of the curve.

I dunno man, take a look at what Luongo, and Dipietro, did as rookies. I'd say Price is already ahead of the curve.

Let him have his moment while Price struggles for a game.

I agree. Price hasn't been great, but the team hasn't been either. People are worried about losing Huet to free agency for nothing, though. While it would be nice to get a return on him, I'd be more worried about pushing Price too much when he's not ready. We're gonna have to keep Huet to shield Price.

Exactly.. people over value what you get for FA at the deadline. A mid pick at best. Might as well keep him until the deadline, then either go for it, or dump and accept you are out of the playoffs....

Way too early to dump Huet.

BOOM! The intelligence factor gets blown out of this forum!

whatever pal.....if your happy with that kind of goaltending then by all means....Price is great! , hes awesome!!, hes the best thing since slice bread. :rolleyes: