Game Thread | Habs vs. Capitals | 12/20/07

Cataclaw

hwgt-1.jpg

hwgt-2.jpg

hwgt-3.jpg

hwgt-4.jpg

hwgt-5.jpg

It's anybody's guess tonight... coach Guy Carbonneau has not released any line information. Huet will get the start, that much is known.

Ryder skated during practice, but now is expected to sit out in favor of Latendresse. Will Carbo join Koivu and Kovalev? We'll find out soon enough!

hwgt-7.jpg

hwgt-6.jpg

hwgt-8.jpg

hwgtpix2.jpg

hwgtpix3.jpg

hwgtpix4.jpg

hwgt-9.jpg

hwgt-10.jpg

hwgtpix1.jpg

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent job cataclaw

both you and spidey's threads are appreciated.

I also agree with name calling. Its childish and has no place in here.

GO HABS GO

Great job Cata.. but your no Spidey-man!

so Spidey don't let that dude bully you around. I read the thread from last game. He had no business going after u like that... we all respect each others feelings and the mods will look after idiots in the future who have no respect... please come back! Your one talented dude! And habsworld won't be the same without u.

GO HABS GO!

This is a good team to play our first game of this road trip. Would love to see Lil. Kosts score his first goal.

GO HABS GO!

Edited by Chips

Great job Cata.. but your no Spidey-man!

so Spidey don't let that dude bully you around. I read the thread from last game. He had no business going after u like that... we all respect each others feelings and the mods will look after idiots in the future who have no respect... please come back! Your one talented dude! And habsworld won't be the same without u.

GO HABS GO!

Yup, come back Spidey, don't let one guy ruin your HW experience! Even though it's fun to make a game thread every now and then, I'd still much rather have yours than mine!

I'll make threads as long as necessary until he returns, but hopefully it won't be long. :hlogo:

All right ladies. I'm currently at work, and I'm in the middle of my christmas party. I love drinking at work!!! ;):D

Anyways, I won't be able to watch teh game as we are headed to La Queue de Cheval for supper(all on the boss's tab!!)

So here's to our boys kicking some Capital ass!!!!

Go HABS GO!!!!

I vote that if Spidey doesn't come back Cataclaw has to become him via the following steps...

- Change his name (both forum name and real life name)

- Move to Spideys home town and live with his parents for 18 or so years.

- Develop a man crush on the super hero Spiderman.

Add to this list if you wish.

Mods make it happen!!

I vote that if Spidey doesn't come back Cataclaw has to become him via the following steps...

- Change his name (both forum name and real life name)

- Move to Spideys home town and live with his parents for 18 or so years.

- Develop a man crush on the super hero Spiderman.

Add to this list if you wish.

Mods make it happen!!

ADD

- be a stunt double in the next Spiderman movie. ( but only for the stunts that are truly dangerous )

*** Just showing love for our man Spidey. He cannot be replaced.

Edited by Chips

Nice job Cat!!!

What did I miss that made Spidey go down the water spout?

Spidey got pissed at the Florida game and said Oli Jokinen is better looking then Price and then said sbhatt had a face only a mother could love. Well after that all hell broke loose on the thread and Spidey said I quote "....btw......you can make your own game threads then"

I hope this doesn't create problems in the dressing room.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!

This is a FANTASTIC thread cataclaw. Thanks.

Yep. I actually like it more - but we need a projected lineup, Cataclaw! Spidey always used the same lines as last game whether they were right or not. You might as well do that.