Spider-Man NL Appreciation thread

Habsfan84

Hey this is about a bad incident that happened in our last game thread when we lost to the Florida Panthers. People were saying stuff that should not have been said and as of right now we have lost our best Game Thread Maker because of this incident. As of right now we Have Cataclaw making the threads and he has done a great job. We still want our Spidey back.

So what this thread is basically about is that we want our Spidey back and I want the Members of Habsworld to show your suport to Spider-Man NL. We all love your threads and want you back. It was just one incedent and we dont want that to get in the way of your great threads. Your threads make Habsworld the way it is today.

So Habsworld Members show your support for Spider-Man NL

Edited by Habsfan84

SPIDEY - NL - you ROCK!

come back SPIDEY come back!

Already alot of support so far Spidey. Thats only 10 minutes after i posted the original thread. If you see this thread it will be impossible for you to resist coming back.

Hey that's the only habsworld person name i know by heart. I'm not posting much as i'm not too fluent in English but each game i was looking forward to your game threads which gathers accurate info from all the other newsports site.

thanks for your dedication and hopefully your future dedication, we surely appreciated it.

Spidey, please don't let a personal attack launched by a smart-mouthed asshole keep you away from HabsWorld. You have to look at someone like that the way I do: completely insignificant in my life....I literally dont' care if that person lives or dies...it doesn't affect me either way.

Spidey, please don't let a personal attack launched by a smart-mouthed asshole keep you away from HabsWorld. You have to look at someone like that the way I do: completely insignificant in my life....I literally dont' care if that person lives or dies...it doesn't affect me either way.

Kind of the way we feel about you............ :lol:

I haven't posted here in a long time. This is the first time in quite the while that I came over to check out the boards even...looks as though things are running smoothly still. haha. Crazy habs fans.

Edited by Talon

I've always appreciated your work Spidey, and considered it an integral part of Habsworld.net. I hope you can find the motivation to enjoy yourself here again.

Wow this is all a bit childish guys.

From what I read, Spidey Critisizes Price, he gets accused by Toren of Folatio and Spidey Quits.

I'm thinking clearer heads should really prevail here.

Wow this is all a bit childish guys.

From what I read, Spidey Critisizes Price, he gets accused by Toren of Folatio and Spidey Quits.

I'm thinking clearer heads should really prevail here.

I somewhat agree with this. All it was was a disagreement, and then due to bad moods it got a little uglier. The difference is, it's getting a little blown out of porportion because one of the participators in the argument happened to be our beloved thread maker. Yes, we want him to come back and make his threads (no offence to Cataclaw what-so-ever, those threads of his are really something else) but he was equally at fault in that argument. He had it coming for him for saying what he did about Price, and when he said it, it was only a matter of time before another frustrated poster jumped on him for it.

I somewhat agree with this. All it was was a disagreement, and then due to bad moods it got a little uglier. The difference is, it's getting a little blown out of porportion because one of the participators in the argument happened to be our beloved thread maker. Yes, we want him to come back and make his threads (no offence to Cataclaw what-so-ever, those threads of his are really something else) but he was equally at fault in that argument. He had it coming for him for saying what he did about Price, and when he said it, it was only a matter of time before another frustrated poster jumped on him for it.

Yeah it's unfortunate his sparring partner had to be an asshole who prides himself in being an asshole. I don't blame Spidey for reacting the way he did - being the contributor that he is and what he does for this site - he gets hung out to dry by a shameless troll and people just let it happen. Irregardless of Spidey's emotional frustration (we're all entitled to an occasional night like that), someone should have backed him up or at least singled out the jackass making the inflammatory potshots that only made the situation worse.

Come back Spidey -- most of us know that you're leagues above the dink who decided to kick you while you were down.

I don't balme spidey for critisizing Price. If he thinks he's over rated, that's up to him.

The other guy needs to come up with a more valid arguement than Folatio.

Also, to Spidey:

Look man, when you're on an internet forum, you can't expect to be joined with nothing but intellectual champions who pride themselves on their debating skills. I think you're taking this a bit too seriously. I'm not going to start praising your work and begging you to come back. Sure you make a great game thread and really make this site something else. But you have to show some mental fortitude and understand that people who rent out their parent's basement and have their mother's stitch their name in their underwhere usually don't have anything nice to say.

Yeah it's unfortunate his sparring partner had to be an asshole who prides himself in being an asshole. I don't blame Spidey for reacting the way he did - being the contributor that he is and what he does for this site - he gets hung out to dry by a shameless troll and people just let it happen. Irregardless of Spidey's emotional frustration (we're all entitled to an occasional night like that), someone should have backed him up or at least singled out the jackass making the inflammatory potshots that only made the situation worse.

Come back Spidey -- most of us know that you're leagues above the dink who decided to kick you while you were down.

What troll? Everyone involved seemed to be long time members.....and I don't agree that Price is an Alexander Daigle or Red Light. If you write something like that you should be prepared to take a beating. I don't get the "I'm not doing the threads anymore bullshit" unless of course Spidey doesn't want to do them anymore.

Wow even the HW Team is in trouble. Spidey, like Ryder is benched tonight and Cataclaw is taking advantage of this moment.

That's it I want my Back in Black and Led Zeppelin 4 back. I'm not posting anymore.

Put multiple Canadiens fans in one place and you're asking for some viciousness. I've heard stories about the TV being kicked in from other fans. One time I threw a freshly cracked beer in my kitchen. It smashed. Beer was all over the stove. :wacko: This was back in the Vigneault years when T.O scored to make it 6-0. :puke: .

We can all be vicious in our own little way. I think Cataclaw raises a good point in tonights game thread. Let's not let the anger of how the team is performing to morph into attacking each other. There is a better way to deliver attacks or jaunts anyway.

Eg. I could easily just say, "Are you smoking crack? Trade Halak, Higgins and Komisarek for Bernier?"

Or

"Right on, that's a good package but we are giving too much IMO. I gotta disagree. How about...?"

All people have to do is think a little more. Sometimes when someone annoys me I take a time out. I definitely don't bother to feed the venom by responding especially when I know it'll FALL ON DEAF EARS. I can no more reach in to your mind and alter your opinion than you can mine.

And, this above all. It's in our blood and soul. We bleed Bleu Blanc et Rouge. But, it's just a game. It's just hockey. Let's all chill eh :)

Yeah it's unfortunate his sparring partner had to be an asshole who prides himself in being an asshole. .

Hold on just a second there. I didn't get involved in that one at all.

Where's ya to Spidey?