Justin Williams out 4-6 months

InsaneHABSfan

Don't leave. Why? this is overreacting and come on character assassination? I've been "character assassinated" countless of times on here but I don't let it bother me, because its a message board.

Yeah and it wasnt ever against him, Insane Avs fan just posted a newsflash. Some other people were happy about Williams being hurt...the reaction was versus them. Not against Insane Avs fan.

Some people sure do need to read better before getting pissed of and reacting....

Don't leave. Why? this is overreacting and come on character assassination? I've been "character assassinated" countless of times on here but I don't let it bother me, because its a message board.

The point is moot, he was never even character assassinated.

PTG plays with dolls.

Yup I play with dolls, and I have a pink tie, and purple shirt to wear with my only suit.

but everyone knows my favourite colour is red...

And I tought that I was the closest thing to Don Cherry we had around here.

I use to play with "Dolls" too, before marriage. Beats playing with "Guys" in my book.

Happy Solstice, Seasons Greetings and all that Jazz.

Yup I play with dolls, and I have a pink tie, and purple shirt to wear with my only suit.

but everyone knows my favourite colour is red...

Because it reminds you of Elmo, right?

Right On !!!! It helps the Habs, my fantasy pool and gives a little return to Habs fans for Saku...

Only to obsessive delusional Habs fans. The incidents are unrelated, a year and a half apart, and Williams' injury doesn't help the Habs except for hurting the Canes. Besides, Saku had his best year coming off the injury.

I've always been annoyed with Williams when we play the canes. In fact I've probably said "destroy him Komi" on more than one occasion. If other people don't have a problem with him, that's cool but don't get angry at those who do. It's not only about the incident with Koivu, it's the fact that he's scored some big goals against us and always plays chippy vs the habs. My view of him is similar to, say, my view on Tucker. I do not have a smile on my face right now, but the title of the thread did draw my attention unlike any other in this section.

Only to obsessive delusional Habs fans. The incidents are unrelated, a year and a half apart, and Williams' injury doesn't help the Habs except for hurting the Canes. Besides, Saku had his best year coming off the injury.

first, you really think Koivu had his best year BECAUSE he was coming off from injury????

second, hurting the Canes helps the Habs for playoffs race, williams' injury hurt the Canes so it helps the Habs.

it's not so pleasant to tell, but with every big player who gets injured outside of Montréal, the playoffs chances are better for the Habs... and I like it, even if I think we have the team to make the playoffs without big names injuries.

Do all habs fans cry like this? Shit happens.. koivu was in the wrong place at the wrong time.. its not like williams purposfully highsticked him, however its compeltely wrong and total bs that you want to see anyone hurt.. even if its a rival. Human beings should always come before sports.. and im pretty disgusted by the comments about this. Shame on you all.

Do all habs fans cry like this? Shit happens.. koivu was in the wrong place at the wrong time.. its not like williams purposfully highsticked him, however its compeltely wrong and total bs that you want to see anyone hurt.. even if its a rival. Human beings should always come before sports.. and im pretty disgusted by the comments about this. Shame on you all.

Oh comon! Calm down wiht all this "human being" thing. these guys play hockey, they might already have been injured 2-3-4-5 times in their carreer. Williams made 3,5 millions last year and the same this year. It's not like he lost an arm, can't play anymore or have to stay in his bed for the rest of his life.

It's like saying a dead soldier is a tragedy ! NO it's a normal thing and will always happen. As a Montreal fan, I just don't like it when it happens in my favourite team and enjoy when it happens in other teams, SPECIALLY Toronto, Carolina and Ottawa. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

If I remember right Williams highsticked Markov in the same playoff series (if not even the same game) and didnt get called for that either. And I think he has managed to highstick other players as well. This guy seem to manage to poke eyes out quite often and I compare him to Slapshot's Dr. Hook McCracken who was famour for poking players eyes out with the flink of the wrist. Justin "Dr Hook" Williams... sounds like a fitting name to me and no, I dont feel sorry for him, its just too bad it wasnt a highstick that put him out since that couldve made him think about his own stickhandling.

And pls people, some of u just take things that u read posted by people u dont even know to hard.

Never take something u read on the internet too serious, you just get hurt. :D

lol... reminds me of the way you were bitching after Souray kicked McCarthy's ass in a fight.

lol... reminds me of the way you were bitching after Souray kicked McCarthy's ass in a fight.

You mean this fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVfl1fdI9bQ

You can clearly see like 13 seconds in that souray has bracers on his wrist which its illegal to fight with.

Then watch the punch 25 seconds in.. thats not a missed punch.. thats a bracer to the face.

Now mccarty's a tough boy with zero talent, but now the guy likely has a big scare over his eye for the rest of his life because some idiot cut him with his bracer... same situation, you dont wanna see anyone get hurt regardless of the how or why.

You mean this fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVfl1fdI9bQ

You can clearly see like 13 seconds in that souray has bracers on his wrist which its illegal to fight with.

Then watch the punch 25 seconds in.. thats not a missed punch.. thats a bracer to the face.

I love how you ignore the fact that he only throws one punch in the whole fight with the hand with the brace on it. That punch you talked about 25 seconds into the video is clearly with the non-braced hand. Souray won the fight fair and square, the brace had nothing to do with it.

give it a rest guys

don't wish harm on other people minus world leaders you don't like of course ;)

its a game

stop blaming a guy for ruining a season that the habs probably would have beaten. But then would of gotten swept in the 2nd round.

stop blaming a guy who didn't do anything with malicious intent, this is an insane conspiricy only started and believed by crazy canadiens fans. If Williams actually did this on purpose then the Habs organization would have been livid, the players angry and Williams wouldn't have made it out of that series a live so to speak.

So just quit it, and move on. This is uncalled for and the contempt held by some of you is a bit worrisome.

Another needless internet debate, but stop saying that people are happy he's injured simply because of what he did to Koivu. No one's said that on either of the past two pages. No one wished this injury on Williams and this thread wasn't made in hopes that he would get injured in the future. It simply happened and these comments came as a consequence. I'm a Habs fan, watch every game and over time have noticed how well Williams plays against us. I don't take anything I've said back.

Another needless internet debate, but stop saying that people are happy he's injured simply because of what he did to Koivu. No one's said that on either of the past two pages. No one wished this injury on Williams.

I guess that's why people were clapping...

I guess that's why people were clapping...

Personnaly, i was clapping because the Canes lost an important piece of their team, and because in my fantasy pool, the guy who has (had) Williams also has Bergeron, so he's pretty much eliminated, and also because I hate the Canes.

I love how you ignore the fact that he only throws one punch in the whole fight with the hand with the brace on it. That punch you talked about 25 seconds into the video is clearly with the non-braced hand. Souray won the fight fair and square, the brace had nothing to do with it.

I believe this is what we on teh internets refer to as a SNAPDRAGON!