Game Thread | Montreal vs. Dallas | 12/23/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alvados (near Porto de Mós and more or less in between Batalha / Fatima, to the south)

Born in Montréal though, but i do visit every year or two.

Força Montréal!

E tu, de onde vens?

Born and raised in Victoria, but both my parents are from the islands. Sao Miguel to be exact, in Villa Franca.

if Carey Price is "the franchise" then were in a world of trouble.

Didn't you learn the last time you got butt-hurt for being a jerk?

Price is NOT better than Huet right now. No doubt about that.

Huet is not this team's answer for the future, though. Not even close.

But, hey. Merry Christmas, Spiderman. Everyone's entitled to their own (incorrect) opinion.

Born and raised in Victoria, but both my parents are from the islands. Sao Miguel to be exact, in Villa Franca.

But, hey. Merry Christmas, Spiderman. Everyone's entitled to their own (incorrect) opinion.

stop being such an ass! :angry:

Edited by haber

4 goals on 19 shots (and one really weak goal) yeah, I'm wrong, lol. clean the f*cking sh*t out of your eyes.

if Carey Price is "the franchise" then we're in a world of trouble.

I'm sure some NHL team has an opening in the scouting department..... you should apply.

Make it the leafs please.

I guess everyone's allowed to have a whipping boy -- some slam Saku, some Carbo (then there's Brisebois, the traditional whipping boy). So when you think about it it's perhaps surprising but hardly inconsistant that there's someone in the community picking on Price.

Personally I hate everybody. Merry Xmas. Hope it ends 7-0, so the entire organization might spend the next three days thinking about what the hell they are doing.

4 goals on 19 shots (and one really weak goal) yeah, I'm wrong, lol. clean the f*cking sh*t out of your eyes.

Watch your language....your a Collab and part of the face of this site.....

Grow up or Log off.

Toren...grab a coil of rope and go find a sturdy limb.

I think you've left plenty of coils around here for all of us with your posts, thank you very much.

I guess everyone's allowed to have a whipping boy -- some slam Saku, some Carbo (then there's Brisebois, the traditional whipping boy). So when you think about it it's perhaps surprising but hardly inconsistant that there's someone in the community picking on Price.

Personally I hate everybody. Merry Xmas. Hope it ends 7-0, so the entire organization might spend the next three days thinking about what the hell they are doing.

LOL, you got that one in just in time for consideration for 'best post of the year'....

Am I the only one who's excited to see Sergei Kostitsyn on the point of the powerplay?

That just seems like something...an exciting team might do. Put a forward on the point...

if Carey Price is "the franchise" then we're in a world of trouble.

Why don't you tell us what you're basing this opinion on. The 18 games he's played this season as 20 year old? The games you watched him play at Juniors? His play during the AHL level? The WJC? What exactly are you basing all of this on!?

It seems to me that you're just talking out of your ass. So far, everywhere Price has played (including his play so far this season) he has been pretty danm impressive. Keep in mind that it's incredible that he's even in the league at his age, let alone playing 50% of the games halfway through the season.

Am I the only one who's excited to see Sergei Kostitsyn on the point of the powerplay?

That just seems like something...an exciting team might do. Put a forward on the point...

He played there alot in London, and has great vision like Markov does. It's a good move. I'm surprised carbo came up with it on his own actually (maybe Muller helped :) )

whatever.

It wasn't a request really.

Why don't you tell us what you're basing this opinion on. The 18 games he's played this season as 20 year old? The games you watched him play at Juniors? His play during the AHL level? The WJC? What exactly are you basing all of this on!?

It seems to me that you're just talking out of your ass. So far, everywhere Price has played (including his play so far this season) he has been pretty danm impressive. Keep in mind that it's incredible that he's even in the league at his age, let alone playing 50% of the games halfway through the season.

19 games played and most nights he allows 3-4 goals (2 of which you can be sure will be really soft goals).

he was taken 5th overall...so I expect and want a Patrick Roy/Marty Brouder type goalie.

Edited by Spider-Man NL

19 games played and most nights he allows 3-4 goals (2 of which you can be sure will be really soft goals).

he was taken 5th overall...so I expect aand want a Patrick Roy/Marty Brouder type goalie.

He's 20 years old, give the kid a bit of a break. Do you just hate people the farther west they come from?

he was taken 5th overall...so I expect aand want a Patrick Roy/Marty Brouder type goalie.

Do you remember how bad Lecavalier and Joe Thornton were in thier rookie seasons?

Price in comparison has been impressive, all while playing the toughest position in the game.