HockeysFuture Organizational Rankings 1 to 10

Athlétique.Canadien

Kinda funny they say that the Habs are lacking in ....

"there is a clear lack of size and grit, especially among the forward prospects. In addition, though there are several offensive-minded prospects on the blueline, they still lack a power play quarterback and a solid defensive-minded defenseman who can log big minutes. "

And yet they don't mention the players that fill that void in Pacioretty and McDonagh. Instead they list them as top 5 prospects and nothing else.

:wacko:

I'd take out Ryan Russell and Mathieu Aubin for Niklas Torp and Yannick Weber.

Torp's stock keeps going down because of the injury but I still think he's a sleeper pick.

Weber is the real surprise here. I never thought that he would be a dominant player like that in the OHL !!

It's updaded but it's not up to date.

Most of the top 5 prospects of every team are already graduates NHL'ers.

And we are overrated by this mean because if we graduate

Price, Kost and Kost, Chipchura and even O'byrne we are way down in the charts.

Only 2 prospects made their Junior National team and it's not even our two

top draftees for the the last draft.

My opininion is that we are back at the bottom of the class for drafting, until prooven

otherwise. Our drafted players need to dominate at their level, wich none is doing.

Well it's normal that the Habs hit a drought right now. People are banking on the potential of the guys that we're drafted recently. If you look at the remainders of what's left in the previous years, it's pretty much guys who weren't selected in the first round.

Most of those guys are getting ready to get signed to an AHL deal (Maxwell and White for example).

I will always resent Maxwell for not being Milan Lucic. <_<

thats not his fault.

mind you we need offensive centre and he's the only one close to that in our organisation.

thats not his fault.

mind you we need offensive centre and he's the only one close to that in our organisation.

HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN BORN.

Or, to paraphrase Nirvana, 'he should have... been Milan, he should have... been Milan'

But seriously, an offensive centre is always a good thing, but he doesn't seem like the big physical guy that we'd want anyways. I hope he turns out well though.