Habs wish to host All Star game outdoors

Mr. Nasty

It would be interesting but then again i think the allstar game should be at the Bell Centre because the fans deserve it and so does the Building. I would be alright with doing it for a regular season game against the Sens.

It would be interesting but then again i think the allstar game should be at the Bell Centre because the fans deserve it and so does the Building. I would be alright with doing it for a regular season game against the Sens.

since when is the all star game for fan??

unfortunately it's for nhl brass, corporate buddies, journalists and many other that are clueless about hockey. its a boring game...almost as bad as the pro bowl and some players dont even show up for the 3rd period.

I't d be interesting to see an allstar game played outside. that's where it all started didnt it ??

youre right..I'm sure fans had trouble seeing buffalo players on the ice...they were too white !!

it was a treat, though, to see vintage pittsburgh jerseys !!

since when is the all star game for fan??

unfortunately it's for nhl brass, corporate buddies, journalists and many other that are clueless about hockey. its a boring game...almost as bad as the pro bowl and some players dont even show up for the 3rd period.

I't d be interesting to see an allstar game played outside. that's where it all started didnt it ??

And that's precisely why it won't be held outdoors, because the suits aren't gonna sit outside in freezing temperatures for a glorified game of shinny, which is ironically played very often outside.

If we hosted it on the river we could have some accidental thin ice for stars from rival teams.

I'm all for that. Just dont take Lecavalier out because we could get him in the Future.